GT7 Gran Turismo 7 | Check Out The First Next Gen Gran Turismo 7 Trailer

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Polyphony Digital and Sony have revealed the very first trailer for Gran Turismo 7 - set to debut on the next generation Sony PS 5, likely set to launch towards the end of the year.

We all pretty much knew the brand new PS5 would feature the latest and greatest from Polyphony Digital, and it looks like the developers haven't let fans down with the announcement on Thursday that the brand new Gran Turismo game will be released on the next generation console platform - the seventh instalment of the popular GT franchise.

Furthermore, Polyphony Digital also released a brand new reveal trailer, giving fans their first opportunity to see the new game in all of it's visual glory. For those wondering, yes, it does look rather tasty...

Firm details about the game have yet to be revealed, including content lists and release date, but no doubt Sony will continue drip feeding information to the hungry Gran Turismo player base over the coming weeks and months.

Gran Turismo 7 is set to launch on Sony PlayStation 5 at some point in the next few months.

Stay tuned to the GT7 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions about this exciting new console racer.

GT7 1.jpg

I have to say I expected bit more, but then again, it will probably have dynamic time of day weather, whereas GT sport was pre-baked, career mode .. well, there isn't really career , it's just series of races, not sure how they want to make this different , I don't think they will.

yes you will be able to tune ( and wash) your cars again,
of course i"m sure I willget it at some point, once I get PS5 , but since I had ps4 pro, I wonder if I should just wait for PS5pro

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%