City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg
Nürburgring 24h_1.jpg
Nürburgring 24h.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_.jpg

And a small contribution from me! :)

Last edited:
the front of the bmw in the last picture looks like it's really dirty, it would be very noce if they implemnted a "dirt acumulation" sistem in the game, with efects similar to the ones that now are caused by damaged, it would stand up for anygame i ever played, and would be really cool to end a 24 hour race with the car almost black with all the dirt :inlove:

It is the result of bumping into the disgusting and insanely slow AI cars but it looks like dirt from extensive endurance racing so that is why I chose to take the picture. I totally agree with you about the effects but I believe there are other things that need to be improved first. Like the AI! :D

lol nice photoshop pictures ! the game doesn't look that good at all. This game has potential, but between the **** sound and that 90 % of the cars doesn't have cockpit :s makes it **** imo. Anyways I am glad to game with cars on PC, but yeah if a ps3 is all you have, it will still do the trick.

lol nice photoshop pictures !

I haven't used photoshop

the game doesn't look that good at all. This game has potential, but between the **** sound and that 90 % of the cars doesn't have cockpit :s makes it **** imo. Anyways I am glad to game with cars on PC, but yeah if a ps3 is all you have, it will still do the trick.

Every game has a flaw or an issue with it, no one will be able to create the perfect sim as not everyone will be happy with the content (e.g. One person might want F1 cars instead of GT cars). It feels like you are attacking PS3 by saying "if a PS3 is all you have"

Also RD is forum where there young users, and it would be better if could censor your language in the future

I haven't used photoshop

Every game has a flaw or an issue with it, no one will be able to create the perfect sim as not everyone will be happy with the content (e.g. One person might want F1 cars instead of GT cars). It feels like you are attacking PS3 by saying "if a PS3 is all you have"

Also RD is forum where there young users, and it would be better if could censor your language in the future

Yes I should "censor" some of my words... but we're mostly adults... kids can go play legos ! Anyways I am not attacking anything, I am saying if you only have a PS3 than it's better than nothing. I still believe GT5 and GT6 are jokes.

Have you played GT5 and GT6?

I have got AC, GTL, Game Stock Car and Race 07 but I prefer GT6, quite alot of the people who have posted in this thread also have PC sims who also play GT6.

Well I never said you don't own anything else :S I don't know you... so how could I ? But it's pretty sad to thing GT6 is better lol, sounds like you're a little sony fanboy. GT doesn't have good physics, damage, sound, cockpit or graphics to back it's self up... Race 07 and rFactor takes a big dump on it, so what happens with rF2, AC, RRE and pCars ! It's easy to see you're a fanboy, because you don't even post real pictures of the game :s, it's far off from the pictures posted in this thread !

Well I never said you don't own anything else :S I don't know you... so how could I ? But it's pretty sad to thing GT6 is better lol, sounds like you're a little sony fanboy. GT doesn't have good physics, damage, sound, cockpit or graphics to back it's self up... Race 07 and rFactor takes a big dump on it, so what happens with rF2, AC, RRE and pCars ! It's easy to see you're a fanboy, because you don't even post real pictures of the game :s, it's far off from the pictures posted in this thread !

That's your opinion, I'm not going to say anymore.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back