GT6 Gran Turismo 6 Club events

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
Hey everyone,

I know that Gran Turismo 6 has only just been released and im sure that everyone has been doing tons of laps.. (ive only done 20 hours of racing in 72hrs ;) )

But before everyone gets too addicted to it I would some feedback from you guys, I have prepared this simple questionnaire for you guys to fill out.
Simply copy and paste and add your answers in. It's that easy ;)

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: (Answer here please)
What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: (Answer here please)
Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: (If Yes Please answer. If the answer is No leave blank)
Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: (Answer here please)
Other than racing would you like to see in club events: (Answer here please)

Many thanks to you guys in advance :)

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday
What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: evening, 20 GMT
Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: touring cars (clix, minis, megane, clio, etc), gt3 cars, prototypes and rally, super-gt
Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: both, depending on the cars and track, and to add some variety

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Any
What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Any time after 7am here in NZ would be appreciated
Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Touring Cars
Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Both, variety is always good :D

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: 17GMT - 21GMT
Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing:
road cars with sports tires and max 500pp the most, but I enjoy racing everything else
Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Both

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Friday
What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: 8pm
Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Nothing faster than a Touring Car, slower speeds mean closer racing IMO
Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: 2 Sprints

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday - flexible on the others if necessary.

What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Late evening is usually good, but flexible.

Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Minis, Touring Cars (I'm old so cars that need twitch reflexes are beyond me) :roflmao:

Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Flexible - as long as I get a championship, even if I come last, I'm happy :D

Other than racing would you like to see in club events: Sorry, don't understand the question :coffee:

Well, that's what confuses me - there isn't anything except racing, is there? :thumbsup:

I may not be fast, but I enjoy racing. Got a race night tonight with my Grumpy Old Men buddies on GT6. No championship setup, and when they do have one it's a weird format with different cars every week, but at least it's racing :D

What day is easiest for you to take part in club events: Tuesday
What time of day is easiest for you to take part in club events: After 4 pm
Is there any specific car or type of car that you enjoy racing: Formula cars and le mans cars
Do you prefer 2 short sprint races or 1 long race: Both
Other than racing would you like to see in club events: Some gymkhana could be nice

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%