GT6 Gran Turismo 6: Cars, Tracks & Everything

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Gran Turismo 6: Cars, Tracks & Everything

In the past few days, Polyphony Digital has released a brand new trailer for their racing epic, and has published a variety of other info on the game. Check out below, for all the info we currently have on the game!

Cars

Check out the full car list here.

Ready for release on 6 December 2013, GT6 will have around 1200 cars playable in the game. As with GT5, a majority of the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Still don't understand the need to have so many cars in a game. In GT5 i am sure I haven't even used a 1/4 of the available cars. But having only a handful of tracks made me loose my interest very rapidly.

Why not balance stuff a bit. Less cars, more tracks and don't recycle the tracks with every release.

Still don't understand the need to have so many cars in a game. In GT5 i am sure I haven't even used a 1/4 of the available cars. But having only a handful of tracks made me loose my interest very rapidly.

Why not balance stuff a bit. Less cars, more tracks and don't recycle the tracks with every release.
More cars are required for the never ending p*ssing contest between the Forza and GT marketing departments. FM 5 currently bucks the trend though!

I'm with you Bram; more tracks means a game has a far longer life.

Just took a look at the official list of cars, immediately found a serious problem...

There are only two Alfa's. TWO!

EDIT: Didn't read the list properly... There are only two new Alfa's for GT6... Whoops, should not be so quick to judge

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing