GT5 Gran Turismo 5 - Animated pit babes are amazing

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Gran Turismo 5 - New demo at Le Mans 2010

Most likely there will be a new demo of GT5 out during the Le Mans weekend. As I am there as visitor for the races ill try to get my hands on it.

When time allows Xose and me will try to get you some pictures and maybe a movie and we'll post it here :cool:

So, just got back from Le Mans and of course we had to test the game ourselves. Here are the highlights in pictures. It must be a great game I think but we were a little distracted :thumb:

GT5_1.JPG
GT5_2.JPG
GT5_3.JPG
GT5_4.JPG
GT5_5.JPG

Will pay more attention to the game the next time i can get my hands on it :) So far I am really impressed with those animated pit girls (hmm or were they real?).

Well I hate to jinx the whole thing but I think finally this year we will get a release date :) (no seriously I'm not joking lol) Sony want a big push on 3D gaming and GT5 will support that as well as the MOVE controller by allowing head tracking like the PC TrackIR device. Sony's E3 conference has to be better than the Microsoft one I've just sat 2 hours watching on a live stream, it was awful!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.6%