Gr.A RWD vs Gr.B RWD @ All Surfaces - 22nd - 24th December 2015

That was something!
Put in a mammoth last stage, climbing up to 3rd in the world with the 1980's on that stage. Ended a bit over 8 sec behind Dag in 1st.
I lost them, and more on one roll and two looong trips down the ditches on SS1, I think I lost 12-15 seconds there.

Nevermind that! I beat @Rallycameraman So, 2015 became a success in the end! :D

I actually was the fastest at Stage 4 by 5s, I am wondering how... Is this a slight hint that I should stick to regular racing instead of Rallying?
Also, dear Codemasters, give us a proper list of STAGE TIMES :mad:

I have a problem... i finnish my rally and my time dont appear on last stage and on last standings.. :(
I dont know my time, but I know I won the stage by 2.8 seconds .... im sick of this dirt! What can we do?

12435108_10207832226419830_1710951037_o.jpg

Did my run yesterday and i did ok. A spin in greece, and had to reverse once in Finland and lost a lot of time.
But i also had a few stagewins and im second overall so far, so i guess i should be quite happy :)

I have a problem... i finnish my rally and my time dont appear on last stage and on last standings.. :(
I dont know my time, but I know I won the stage by 2.8 seconds .... im sick of this dirt! What can we do?

No idea really. But if you for some reason had to close the game, after you finished the stage, but before you went through all the steps to get "out" of the rally. The time will not count, but you will have been registered as started.
Nothing we can do, sadly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing