GPLM - Part VI : A New Generation (1990-99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an unexpected finish ! I was pretty sure Damon would have stolen the title to Mika. I simulated the races and I said to myself, well yeah, good job Damon. Then I looked at the standings and saw that filthy canadian up here ^^
Expected Mika, Jacques, Damon.

But close. Jacques had one DNF less and the car was ok with more potential to unlock. In addition to that, Mika's car wasnt going to improve and the results werent that good, either. Damon on the other hand was really strong, but with a race less left compared to Jacques and quite some points behind Mika that would be a tough one anyways. The gap between Mika and Jacques was too big realistically, only if the car from Jacques would improve in the last stint, which it did...

Drivers' Signings : 1st Round
mFKiPtR.png

Drivers' Signings : 2nd Round
9WzCfpG.png

s2WFSdL.png

You now have to sign your #2 Driver.

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !
Which means that I need a wish-list & a number (for those who haven't already sent it) ;)

6r4vIZU.png

1998 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
0ho71DS.png
yUibfFB.png
cfvlrL3.png
F5KXuUb.png
W66enRH.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

F2Oy4Br.png

1998 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
4Ob1GL0.png
cF0CBGD.png
zb6UST7.png
BBFnLWJ.png
mXPLwBb.png

Only Hakkinen yet to take his double retirement now, this is going to be close for the WDC. Meanwhile if Salo finesses these last couple of races, then the WCC could be pretty close too!

or Frentzen... For Mika I think it's already dead
Na, both cars peaked and from the last four rounds Frentzen was always behind Villeneuve when they finished. He would have to catch up 9 points, thats really tough, especially when Mika is going to snatch away 2 big results. And Villeneuve wont lose 9 points; he always finished first or second.

Change my mind. Thats Jacques title.

By the way, I'm very happy with how the game works since 50 years now.
I spent so many hours to invent/design the "gameplay flow", how teams become worse and better through time and I'm glad to see that.. it's working ! Everybody has been champion, more than once. Of course some are more victorious than others, some are luckier too, but almost every one has had its momentum, years of domination, sometimes almost decades.
And most of all, almost each season has a lot of suspense ! Titles are often won by 1 or 2 points, it's great !

QLn5ry3.png

1999 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
6nCzb16.png
NX4Lk6C.png
uZdQFJn.png
k7p81Mn.png
eG9lE3s.png

wg2GOrX.png

1999 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
PvMEsLS.png
tYkxch6.png
vVjMLoC.png
bcEVJSA.png
tycLouB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%