No FFB with my OSW; have the same issue with GTR2. Also have to select auto shifting as it won't recognize the paddles on my wheel.

Can this demo be put in GPL to help it run better on Win10?

Actually, it may be easier (and better) to put the original GPL cars and tracks into the 2020 demo. Look about 2/3 down on this page to see how tracks can be added.

Perhaps someone could explain how to add the original GPL cars (assuming that you either have GPL installed or the original CD, of course). I do! :D Given clear instructions, I might give this a try!

Fanatec
Actually, it may be easier (and better) to put the original GPL cars and tracks into the 2020 demo. Look about 2/3 down on this page to see how tracks can be added.

Perhaps someone could explain how to add the original GPL cars (assuming that you either have GPL installed or the original CD, of course). I do! :D Given clear instructions, I might give this a try!
download the PDF ( 56 pages ) and it will tell you how to add cars and tracks and ...

FFB on my Thrustmaster seemed a bit rubbish when i gave this a quick go....maybe a load of tweaking needed. Jumping back to AMS felt SO much better. Amazing to think the game is 20 years old though. I remember when it came out that my rubbish PC couldnt run it with any level of graphics quality ! Now, with all graphic options on, it looks pretty decent really. Marshalls with waving flags is missing from many current sims

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%