GPCOS Registration non-validation

Hi, My name is Jackson Wendt,

I registered for GPCOS over four weeks ago and my account has still not been activated.
I wish to have this ready incase I decide to create a team for next season.
When I try to log in it has said,

ERROR
Could not log you in. Driver is not yet validated by the administrators. Please have some patience.

It has been saying this for 4 weeks now. Your website said 1/2 days.

I hope this issue will be fixed. :(

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Experience strength of titanic proportions with the NEW GT Omega TITAN Cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 389,95 Designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the simracing community, the GT Omega TITAN cockpit is the next step in the evolution of our simulator cockpits. Featuring a 2”...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Discover the new version of our state-of-the-art RennSport Cockpit and experience great improvements on essential features like stability or adjustability. They will significantly enhance your racing experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 999,00 Once you upgrade your rig to this...
Stable table mount for steering wheels and wheelbases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 59,95 Features Adjustable wheel angle Rock solid table mount with two metal screws Full metal construction Maximum size of the table board/desk top that the table clamp is able to lock is 7 cm Can be used...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS6 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS6 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time.Built a...
The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 FEATURES Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle) All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 479,95 Features...