GPCOS comments

Back in 2010 I wanted to make the post-race GPCOS comments mandatory in order to try to make us seem a bit more professional, and to generate some content for our Press.

However since then we've seen some unprofessional behaviour and 1-2 word comments happen frequently, while people who miss the deadline by 1 minute receive warnings/penalty points.

So after thinking about it for a while, I've decided to remove all warnings & penalties given for late GPCOS comments this year, and make GPCOS comments completely voluntary.

I think only 4-5 hours after the race is very short deadline to post comment. Some of us have to go after the race and have no time for writing comments. If you make post-comments voluntary, then nobody will post comments. Leave it mandatory, but give us longer time to post them like Monday 23:59. Just it's my opinion.
You can still write them if you want, but I won't be enforcing them.

As I said:
we've seen some unprofessional behaviour and 1-2 word comments happen frequently, while people who miss the deadline by 1 minute receive warnings/penalty points.

That's enough reason to not enforce them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%