GP3 Series for Race

hey guys,

dunno how much of you are a part of the F1C Community, but maybe you heard about the GP3 Series W.I.P. Project the last days. The makers of the Mod tried to take this as serious as possible, but thanks to some unfortunate circumstances we're not able to release the Mod for F1C in the next time. That doesn't mean we want to give it up, but it will take a lot of time.

We just want to share the model with the Community of other Racing Games too, but at least we don't have the time to make a full Mod for any other Game then F1C. So we decided to release the converted and improved model for the Race Community first, but only if someone wants to paint the Cars.
The model is already done and the Template will be done the next few days, hoping that there is someone who wants to make it. We know, that an Open Wheel Car is not one of the "most wanted" cars for Race, but we want to give this a try.

So if you are interested in painting this, just write a PM to me or type it down here in the thread :)

Below is a picture of the old F1C Car, there will be a new version for Race:
f4inbl.jpg

Some News as you never heard about that again.

As known, the Mod will be based at the F1C Mod - and as the Alpha Version was released few days ago (http://www.racesimulations.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=26785).
That means, the release of a Race07 Version came much closer now! :)

But why just an Alpha and just F1C? Well as said the primary focus is on the F1C Mod, of course. And we still have some minor bugs in it, as well as there are mostly all Skins missing. We need some painters for this one! It can be a huge and great project one day, of course for the Race Game aswell, but we can start first with this one when the F1C Mod is finished. We want to share it with the Race Community aswell, so if anyone is interested in bringing this forward, please let us know :)

Stay tuned, we're making progress.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years