rF2 GP3 Series 2016/2017@Silverstone 2012 - Sun 29Apr18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Which car? We are driving the P2
hey tony it was the pedals ,i put the fanatecs back on ,and bang full throttle ,what is the best way to totally get rid of the fanatec driver , i think it is playing up with the installation of the new ones ,otherwise i got to send them back ,pain

That just sounds like calibration surely noel?
What are the new pedals?

Dont forget you can set the top deadzone if you cant get full throttle

Oh i just saw you are getting fluctuation of your new pedals, I know jamie had same issue and had to use Xtra grounding wires on the pedals due to the EMI given off by the DD wheel. But that was seen quite easily even in the calibration tool, they would jump all over the place.

In game i always set my throttle upper dead zone to 90% just in case the pedals are not perfect this allows earlier full throttle

Should just need something else metal Noel.
Can you link it to a screw on the back of your PC case perhaps? If it's close enough.

You could maybe even try some of these on your pedal USB cable... ?
https://www.jaycar.com.au/u15-ferrite-voltage-spike-protectors-noise-suppressors-pk-2/p/LF1294
I have a few on my OSW build.

Luckily haven't had any issues with my HPP pedals. But I think that's because the board for it is in a little metal box on the pedals. So it's kind of shielded already.

Should just need something else metal Noel.
Can you link it to a screw on the back of your PC case perhaps? If it's close enough.

You could maybe even try some of these on your pedal USB cable... ?
https://www.jaycar.com.au/u15-ferrite-voltage-spike-protectors-noise-suppressors-pk-2/p/LF1294
I have a few on my OSW build.

Luckily haven't had any issues with my HPP pedals. But I think that's because the board for it is in a little metal box on the pedals. So it's kind of shielded already.
thanks brendan i tried the earthing thing ,but did not work

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years