rF2 GP3 Series 2016/2017@Silverstone 2012 - Sun 29Apr18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING
rfactor-2-gp3-series-5.jpg

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Cars: GP3 Series 2016/2017 (download)
Track: Silverstone 2012 (download )

Sunday 29/04/18
Practice:
20:00 AEST (30 minutes) 10:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (20 minutes) 10:30 GMT
Warmup: 20:50 AEST (5 minutes) 10:50 GMT
Race 1: 20:55 AEST (35 minutes) 10:55 GMT

Entry List
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Jamie
  3. Sean
  4. BloodySalmonMan
  5. Ashley Cowan
  6. Ingemar Petersson
  7. avenger82
  8. Kevin Harris
  9. Dave Milton
  10. Damien van de Velde
  11. El-ahrairah
  12. Pappa_G_27
  13. Fred Locklear
  14. polaco1982
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm the reason i ask is i have a new set of pedals and i cannot get near that speed with default , i have dropped wing to 20 -12 and still not getting your speed ,must investigate, i had to change a lot in settings to get the throttle right ,but maybe i have not got it right

hmm the reason i ask is i have a new set of pedals and i cannot get near that speed with default , i have dropped wing to 20 -12 and still not getting your speed ,must investigate, i had to change a lot in settings to get the throttle right ,but maybe i have not got it right
I only got to 271 mate and prob had some slip. not much difference. the other guy who I don't know got to 280 but that would be with lower wings

I only got to 271 mate and prob had some slip. not much difference. the other guy who I don't know got to 280 but that would be with lower wings
ok thanks tony ,just having teething problems with these pedals in r factor like adjusting sensitivity way down so they do not spike ,they seem to fluctuate a bit at flat chat

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back