GP2 Series Season 2014

Skins GP2 Series Season 2014 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 161052

Does this contain skins only or other things?

AI, sounds, liveries, drivers and calendar (done) mod.
Do you want to work with me?
You already did the above mentioned work or the sum of the 2?
My version is f1 2012, still I have to do the skins of equipment, actual performance of GP2 cars and racing calendar (2 each). and minor details

I can share you the performance of GP2 that I have finished ;) But I have to do an AI for it and I'm not very good with AIs. For the moment I used the v1tek mods for the skins, but it's not perfect. I have done also the 2012 calendar with the 2 races (and I can do 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 too, not 2014 because of Sochi) but I think it's impossible to have the grid for the second Race ...
So if you want, we can make this mod together, you on the skins and some details, and maybe AI if you know how to do, and I share the drivers, calendars and performances.

If you are interested, I can give my Skype in PM.

I can share you the performance of GP2 that I have finished ;) But I have to do an AI for it and I'm not very good with AIs. For the moment I used the v1tek mods for the skins, but it's not perfect. I have done also the 2012 calendar with the 2 races (and I can do 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 too, not 2014 because of Sochi) but I think it's impossible to have the grid for the second Race ...
So if you want, we can make this mod together, you on the skins and some details, and maybe AI if you know how to do, and I share the drivers, calendars and performances.

If you are interested, I can give my Skype in PM.
I am interested .. but I think we would have communication problems, because my English is based on the translator ... which is your native language?

My native language is French, and I can't speak Spanish (I saw you are from Argentina).
But no problem, I can understand you :D

Check your Private Message ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back