Mod: GP2 Series
Track: Singapore 2010, Singapore

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.

Entry List:

1. Martin Bulgin
  2. Georgios Davakos
  3. Kelvin van der Linde
  4. Erik Tveit [R1]
  5. Chris Butcher
  6. Gürhan Hamlacıoğlu
  7. Chris Sykes
  8. Marco Di Caprio
  9. Oscar Hardwick
  10. Ole Marius Myrvold
  11. Sheldon van der Linde
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -

Well, 1.57 is quite slow but Sim-racing and lap times take practice so you will find a few seconds for each lap. Try to experiment with your braking, acceleration and the lines that you take. That's the quickest way of becoming faster.

I started out simracing in open-wheelers, didn't race anything else until 3 years ago, when I finally started to get some results in open-wheelers, I started tin-top racing, this might be... strange. I really don't like open-wheelers anymore, but I want to know if I can be able to go fast in those again, and Singapore seems like a good place to try :)

I'm a maybe! :)

its not important to be the fastest, but its important to have funn on track. last race i did have more funn then i had ever before. starting last and fighting fore position is much more fun then starting from pole and win the race without any fight.

p.s. i dont have time this weekend so iam not racing this one

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years