rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Silverstone 2010 - Sun October 31st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys, wonder if someone can help. I have installed the track but can't see it when looking in the FSR 2010 Tracks. This is odd as I have 2 other tracks, Barcalona & Istanbul which both show up. Any idea's?

Erm I Bob I can suggest reinstalling the track?

Another issue I had personally was my games set-up so that the tracks director isn't where it normally is (rfactor/gamedata/locations/) for this mod I have to ensure the track goes into that directory. Possibly just check its where it should be - do Barca and Istanbul work fine with GP2?

Erm I Bob I can suggest reinstalling the track?

Another issue I had personally was my games set-up so that the tracks director isn't where it normally is (rfactor/gamedata/locations/) for this mod I have to ensure the track goes into that directory. Possibly just check its where it should be - do Barca and Istanbul work fine with GP2?

Lee, reinstalled track several times. Putting track manually into Locations\FSR2010TRACKS. Yes, Barca & Istanbul work fine.

Lee, reinstalled track several times. Putting track manually into Locations\FSR2010TRACKS. Yes, Barca & Istanbul work fine.

Erm, Unsure what to suggest, has anyone else had this issue? I spose it could be a corrupt download, or well I don't know what else if your installing it manually... Possibly try re-downloading it if you haven't already.

Erm, Unsure what to suggest, has anyone else had this issue? I spose it could be a corrupt download, or well I don't know what else if your installing it manually... Possibly try re-downloading it if you haven't already.

Ok Lee, got to the bottom of it. After downloading the track again and still having no joy I turned my attention to the mod I was using at the time. After selecting the GP2 mod the track showed up, plus I tested it & all worked fine. I then went back to the mod I was using, NAGT, & again it didn't show up, showed up with other mods but not this one, seems the mod doesn't like this track or something. Anyways, thanks for your help Lee, nice one.

Ok Lee, got to the bottom of it. After downloading the track again and still having no joy I turned my attention to the mod I was using at the time. After selecting the GP2 mod the track showed up, plus I tested it & all worked fine. I then went back to the mod I was using, NAGT, & again it didn't show up, showed up with other mods but not this one, seems the mod doesn't like this track or something. Anyways, thanks for your help Lee, nice one.

So it was a problem with the NAGT mod?

Sorry guys but this evening I cannot race my PC is definitely dead:frown: gone to HALLOWEEN PARTY:D I will try to reinstall all from Xp but think for this race will be hard so my spot is free and in any case GLA guys.

C U hope soon:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years