Mod: GP2 Series
Track: Silverstone 2010

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Clocks go back on the 31st October 2010 and so events will start 1 hour later on GMT time. Anywhere the clocks go back this weekend race will still be at the same time (e.g - 20:00 UK Time).

Entry List:

1. Lee Palmer
  2. Martin Bulgin
  3. Toni Talvitie
  4. Dan Long
  5. Georgios Davakos
  6. Edgar Herrero
  7. Ferry Koek
  8. Nigel Middleton
  9. Philip Antonia
  10. Carl Middleton
  11. Paul McQueen
  12. Ihab Abbas
  13. Thomas Lee
  14. Chris Butcher
  15. Nuno Areias
  16. Bob Hutchins
  17. Leandro Jimenez
  18. Bruno Sousa Ferreira
  19. Gabriel Almeida
  20. Jitesh Mistry
  21. Sergio Gomez
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Just a message to say that the clocks will be going back in various countries as daylight savings time ends. Events will be an hour later on GMT time. Countries where clocks are going back this weekend, events will still be at the same time (for example UK will still be 20:00).

iam in again. sorry about my words in the last race at silverstone. I know nobody could change the bad situation about the server. i was just a bit frustrated about my bad preparation to the race. Car didnt handle as i wanted to.

iam in again. sorry about my words in the last race at silverstone. I know nobody could change the bad situation about the server. i was just a bit frustrated about my bad preparation to the race. Car didnt handle as i wanted to.

Dont worry about it Ferry, Was frustrating for all involved.

@ Georgios what Adam said :p, We tried to race but people were kicked in the race and kept appearing and disappearing.

Ok guys. I want to give this another go:good:.

Just need to get used to the new layout. I could get a nice rhythm going around the older layout, but it just doesn't seem to work for me yet around the 2010 version!!!

I haven't got that issue but i really miss Abby Chicane and Birdge :(. New Abby is good though to be fair.
Yeah the new Abbey is pretty good. I just find the entry to Brooklands difficult to judge. Flying through Bridge Corner and getting over for Priory and then into Brooklands was one of my favourite parts of the previous layout :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%