Mod: GP2 Series
Track: FSR Istanbul

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 19:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Lee Palmer
2. Martin Bulgin
3. Mattia Gottardi (maybe)
4. Gary Allen
5. Jim McGhee
6. Philip Antonia
7. Nigel Middleton
8. Zoran Arsov
9. Chris Butcher
10. Carl Middleton
11. Paul McQueen
12. Christian da Freites
13. Edgar Herrero
14. Ivan Navarro
15. Tomasz Demolin
16. Leandro Jimenez
17. Sergio Gomez
18. Ferry Koek
19. Sérgio Marques
20. Bruno Gallego

I'll have a tinker with this mod b4 signing up. It didn't feel as nice as the original 2008 mod, but it may just need some adjustments!!

Your new time format fits in with me going to work so I may sign up for more of these events :).

I think I'm thinking of the races Yves used to run on Sunday evening. I stopped looking as I used to feel disappointed that I couldn't race because of getting away for work :(.

It's the one thing I hate most about working nights is missing a lot of the club races and or having to do them just before going to work!!

I agree with you Philip, GP2 team Arden have helped with this mod so they should know if it feels ok and I love the feel of it, Gary Allen has an eyefinity setup now (I need 2 more monitors) and he said it is the best mod he has tried with 3 monitors.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%