rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Barcelona 2010 - Sun October 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just a little post I MIGHT have to not take part, I have to re dl the mod and its on 65% with 1 hour 24 mins left, luckily for me i have played with the mod many hours before for many days, but had to re dl rfactor as it mucked up :(

Blah.

On formation lap somebody slowed everyone up on the last chicane and i ended up nudging somone, damaging my front suspension.

It drove ok, even if my steering wheel was off centre slightly.

Lap whatever turn something it oversteered, i corrected it and it snapped back and into the wall.... cya.

Dont know whether it was the Fanatec wheel i wasn`t used to, or racing in general, but i wasn`t feeling it tonight.

Not even bothering with race 2. Hope you all had a good night :)

Got CTD when going to Race session for Race 2!!!

Drove like crap in Race 1 and deserved to crash out like I did.

I should have made time to practice, but....... oh who cares :).

Thanks Ivo and RD for setting up and Brian for his getting the grid line up so big :good:.

just note: I was always giving a room when I was being overlapped... sometimes it was hard to see somebody in mirrors, because there were only 1 mirror (right) which showed you "something" behind... and with poor quality and it is not easy to drive when are you looking back by button - If I was in someones way, I apologize, but I couldnt do better, more with broken car

Brilliant fun tonight, race 1 was great with 26 cars on the grid and I think I finished 7th or 8th, in race 2 I qualified in the top ten iirc and I ended up going in the gravel at turn 1 to either avoid someone or I got a nudge I cant remember now, but by the time I made it out of the gravel I was dead last, I then had a blast fighting my way back up to 9th at one point, but a couple of errors coming out of the last turn on the last couple of laps saw me end up 12th, thanks Ivo and Brian, see if you can work your magic on some of the other club races Brian, Thursdays F1 at Zandvoort is looking a little bare at the moment.

Had two nice races. Quali R1 surprisingly in top 10 (9th), as I am not an open wheeler driver... Quali R2 a tenth faster, but just P11.
Made two good starts, gaining some positions right before T1. But both times lost some to the faster drivers I got at the start during the first laps. In both races I drove around 7th. In R1, I spun out a couple of laps before the end behind Adam trying to get him... Right into the pits, getting a new front wing. Finished 11th. In R2, nothing spectacular happend. As in R1, I was too slow but finished 7th.

Gratz to both podiums and all finishers! And thanks to Ivo and RD for this evening!
cya, Harald

Ondrej, you were a lap down, go off track and then return with the front wing broken and start to fight with me in the last corners off the last lap, with Nigel very close to me, that’s not a correct behavior.

Great race! in first race I was very happy to be only 0.098 behind Dragos in the quali (It's a PB :p)
Then I had a super start and was leading, but offcourse something has to happen, and my computer decides to go to the desktop... luckily I could alt+tab back and didn't loose THAT much time. So I finished in 4th position.

Race 2 I had again a super start and go from P4 to P1 before the first turn. Then some laps later Dragos overtakes me and a couple of more laps Martin too, but he spun and I could take P2 in the end :)

Great Podium and WD all finishers

not much thing to say Race1 after 3 turns someone hit me and lost rear wings go in pit and after only blue flags no chance for race.

Race2 Im very sorry Lukasz:frown: I looked back and front tried to avoid was not able,I did not imagine that all are stopped.

Thanks Ivo and RD for event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back