rF2 GP2 @ Okayama - Sunday 13th November 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I really like this mod as much as about anything as I've ever driven. Yesterday my sim was so smooth with this track and mod until of course we had that massive disco at the end of H2. Anyone who hasn't driven it should check it out you might be surprised. I watched the actual GP2 race at Abu Dabi yesterday and these cars are fantastic not only to drive but also to look at.
H1 - I didn't do any practice on this track prior to yesterday (actually this track is in iRacing but is different, although it's the same layout) so I was happy gettting a couple of 13's but I couldn't get it done in qual. Then I rushed the vote at the end of qualifying and I can't remember who it was but they got cut out of a lap. I felt bad and was trying to explain what had happened. We had jumped from qual, skipped warm-up and while I was typing I missed the dam start! Then I tried to start from pit and the light wouldn't change green. I got impatient and went through which resulted in DQ.
H2 - Better in qual started P5. Few mistakes but I stayed on the lead lap until the great disco.
I really enjoy driving these cars, I could just drive them all alone and still would enjoy them. Thanks RD, hopefully we'll get more drivers as time goes on.
I can't make it next week because of a previous committment with RD Skip Barber Iracing series. I'll miss it! I'll be back next week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back