AC GP2 @ Brno - Sat 16th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_gp2_2014_season_brno_12-8-2014-14-29-52.jpg

Saturday Night is Open Wheeler Night!

"Long sweeping corners, high tyre temps. Can you handle the degradation?"

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:30 AEST (08:30 GMT).
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: GP2 (DOWNLOAD)
Track: Brno (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 30 Laps (50% tyre wear rate)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Frank Van Oeveren
  3. Tony Binelli
  4. Michael Young
  5. Jack Trooper
  6. Kevin Hagendoorn
  7. Sun Levi
  8. Aaron Wilson
  9. Marcus McBride
  10. James Scanlan
  11. Matthew Bailey
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available

Last edited:
Should be a good combo. I'm in. :)

EDIT: Or maybe not. Keep forgetting I'm busy next Saturday night. Sigh...oh well, have fun guys. :)

Sign me up please :)
Also thinking maybe we can post a link to what skin we are going to use so that fellow racers can see it in there game, because last week noticed that my car was plane white but was using Repsol skin.

Just a quick note guys, I think the gear change sound is crap in that GP2 and annoys the **** outa me ( is it just me?) Just overwrite the geardn and gearup wave files in the sfx folder with the ones from the pagani zonda and I think it is way less annoying. Cheers

Just a quick note guys, I think the gear change sound is crap in that GP2 and annoys the **** outa me ( is it just me?) Just overwrite the geardn and gearup wave files in the sfx folder with the ones from the pagani zonda and I think it is way less annoying. Cheers

Didn't have much of an issue with it after driving it for a few hours earlier this week for the US club event. I just had a look at an onboard video of a GP2 car just to refresh my memory on how it sounds there and the shift sound is sort of similar to the mod, so I guess it's intended.

Yeah they make a sort of gunshot sound IRL.
It's not quite so exaggerated as it is in the game, but I think they've done a reasonable job on the sounds compared to real life.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 204 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%