AC GP2 @ Brno - Sat 16th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Gents!
This event is tonight and it's gonna be killer!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that there's been a slight change of plans with the race:
We're now going to do a single 30 lap race with 50% tyre wear rate, instead of two 15 lap races with 100% tyre wear.

Also, please note that TeamSpeak is now completely mandatory.
  • I will give the password out on that. So, if you're not on Teamspeak, then you won't be getting the password.
  • This is because if something happens regarding server malfunction, event changes etc. etc. then we need to be able contact everyone very quickly, and TS is the best way of doing so.
  • It's been a common occurrence lately that a few people will miss out because they haven't been on TS, thus they have no clue what is going on.
  • Even if you don't own a microphone, please ensure you're on TeamSpeak regardless, as you can still Text type, and listen to what's going on.

That was just tremendous.
Catching Kevin at 1-2 seconds per lap in the last 7 or 8 laps was tough, the tyres were going off, but still had some life in them. The biggest limiting factor was just managing the fuel.
I think if there was a couple more laps, I'd have had a chance to make a move, but hey shoulda', coulda, woulda.

Congratulations Kevin on an impeccable drive :D
Hope to see you race with us again soon. :)

Great night of racing guys!
Thanks to all of you :)

Last edited:
Qualy: 2e

Race:1e

Qualy was good, but couldn't get to get a storming lap in, Grip lvl was a lil to low

At the start i had the inside on Sun, and picked up his place, but not for long as he got me in the 2e corner again. We battled for a few laps unti whe collided cause of lag i think?

So then there was a gap between me and Chris and also Sun. i kept a pretty high pace the whole time 1,39: low's to keep the gap from getting less. altho half way i lifted abit cause of tyres in the end ( and also Fuel), Then on lap 20 i pushed hard again to maintain the gap.

the last 5 laps me tyres where pretty worn and @Chris Stacey was catching me by a 1 second or more per lap, Those laps where really awesome as he was getting 1-2 laps to short to pass me!

Great Race guys! Had so much fun battling whit @Sun Levi and then after in the end whit Chris! :thumbsup:

Sorry guys but no Australian athem song on the top of the podium step this time! haha;)

And me pinky was getting tyred as i was gripping me X360 controller so hard sometimes lol!

Yeah definitely caused by lag, My ping was just all over the place tonight unfortunately, and the tires near the end was a nightmare ahaha, Me and Tony were pretty close on the last lap, he was catching me pretty quick, would've been an interesting battle with him but then the lag kicked in ahaha

@Kevin Hagendoorn
Thanks for letting us Dutchies win, good drive!
Nice driving at the start there @Chris Stacey

I think I would have had a good race but my game just kept freezing. It just froze for 2 - 3 seconds every few laps and twice on the first lap. But I just reinstalled AC and did some tryouts, seems fixed now, can't wait for next race with these cars, they are absolutely amazing.

Also, thanks for organizing.

Great work Chris, Well done.
Just for fun put one together of the classic crashes and Fark ups :D
Bet you i feature a lot in that one :roflmao::whistling::D

Anyway great job Bud (m8) :rolleyes:

Great video Chris, very well put together. :) I had fun picking out where I featured in it haha.

Also @Frank van Oeveren, my stuttering and crashing was fixed by removing and not reinstalling the F1 Hud app that comes with the FCM F1 and GP2 mods. There's a thread in the main AC forum here on RD about stuttering and removing that app has helped a few people. :)

There's other heavy apps out there that can cause issues (Rivali OV1, the Spotter app and RSR LiveTiming), but for me the F1 Hud was the thing that broke my game.

Last edited:
Cheers boys, there has been some amazing racing hey!
Apologies if I missed some, but there was a shite tonne of footage to choose from haha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back