rF2 GP2 @ Algarve - Sunday 23rd October 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes, Adam. Firefox, Safari windows one.
Just went through 12 pages of tracks. Cannot find one that resembles anything Portugal-like.

Thanks for your help.

Just tried this out, I took part in a league that used the old mod of around '08.

What I notice is that the sound is really nice. The other side is the mentioned rear end grip, it feels a bit loose at the back, but with a bit careful driving okay. Brake Bias have to be changed from default, car seems to spin away if you stand on the brake.

I dunno what times the champs do, I got into the 1:26 range IIRC.

Found the server and have tried a few diff cars. Getting rfm and hdv mismatches. I must have a diff version is all I can figure out.
Will try and rectify it.

Apologies to all peeps in the server as I was trying to get in. Dont know what the problem was, but I kept on getting rfm mismatches. I had the correct versio running. Anyway. GP2 sucks. Caused me too much grief this week, maybe I am not meant to run it. lol, my destiny takes me elsewhere. To where I do not know.

Didn't run after problems with mismatch. Downloaded patch wasn't the right thing. Dunno if the mod has been updated before.

Even if admins are busy, we need communication guys, else we get grids like 3 cars:tongue:

EDIT: Apparently the V2.0 mod was already in use last weekend, so that patch wasn't needed at all Ken?

Don't really get it...

I am not sure what is up with the mismatch problem. Patching it should not make a difference, the linked version is already patched as far as I can tell.

Several no-shows, mismatch problems, and disconnects left us with a three man race. Anyway, thanks for the fun guys, hopefully next week we can get a larger grid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back