AC GP2 @ Albert Park - Sun 31.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Qualy: 3th i'm just not the best in qualifying haha :laugh: Lighting single lap-speed from the guys infront of me! :thumbsup:

Race:1th

i had a good start to move in second place in corner 1-2, From there chased to first until i overtook him in lap 2. unfortunately 2th placed guy spun out( dunno who it was), there was already a gap behind, so boring race for me after that, until i crossed the line whit a healthy gap .

Thanks for racing everyone, Cya next time!

That was me Kevin :). Well, race was pretty okay. Start was good (from second to first), then Kevin catched me and i spun a little bit later. A few laps later @Barney Fox kissed my back and we both stranded beside the track. From that point, i chased @Geoffroy Tassenoy and had a nice little battle for 4th with him. Unfortunately i had only two little battles the whole race, so i felt a bit lonely either.

Anyways, good race all and see ya next time :)

Sorry, I was disconected from the server 10 mins from the end of quali but reconected and hen failed toget a stable connection which was a shame as I had just managed my first couple of sub 1:40 laps. Still unsure why so any ideas would be welcome. Hope you guys had good race.

Bad race for me! @Benni Strunk sorry I locked up trying to avoid and I said sorry but as it turned out I'd turned off the mic on the head set! I couldn't do more than 2 laps without falling off the road lol.

Well done to al that finished

hope to do better next time :)

Bad race for me! @Benni Strunk sorry I locked up trying to avoid and I said sorry but as it turned out I'd turned off the mic on the head set! I couldn't do more than 2 laps without falling off the road lol.

Well done to al that finished

hope to do better next time :)

Your mic was on mate, I could hear you apoligize quite a few times ;-). I saw it happening, race incident.

It was not that bad result for me, but could have been better.

I could not made my best effort on qualitying. For one time I was coming with my best lap, but traffic impedded me to complete it. Second time, and about 30 seconds left of the session, I was on my best by a good margin, but at turn 15 ran wide and destroyed the lap my myself. I could have jump probably two or three places on the grid, still not as fast as some guys yesterday. They really showed their muscles.

For race I had a good setup, which required to have the tires at certain temperature, so the first laps would have to be driven with extra care. Did a good start and was able to dodge the first incidents, which placed me on 4th. Two laps later and two cars spun on the same place at turn 12 positioned myself on 2nd place. From there I had a close battle with I think was Brad. We were close most of the race until I made a considerable good gap from him, and then I reached a lapped car which took me a lot of time to be able to pass him, almost loosing 2nd place. Now that the gap was gone, I was driving not totally focused and by two laps to go I went wide on turn 15, was passed, and then spun on turn 10 and passed again.

Still a good race. Had a good pace most of the race, not very fast, but very consistent.

No time to relax on this cars on this track. Had to be totally concentrated on driving. I think at the very end I went tired or distracted and that was it. The tires of this car seems to be very sensitive in terms of reaching a proper temperature to provide the optimal grip.

Thanks all for the good race.

Apologies again to Georg and to rest of the field on the start, got myself in a bad possition , tried to recover too quickly, and did some damage. I can't promise it won't ever happen, but I can promise to try and never let it happen again.

Had minimal practice for this one and a bit trouble sorting a setup so decided late just to try and play it conservative. Took off front downforce (and a little rear as well) to help with rear stability and maybe pick a free position or two on the straits. Didn't really work. Was a ton of fun trying to hang with Fernando but lacked too much high speed front grip and he had better pace. Nice speed Fernando! Congratz Kevin on the dominating performance. A victory well earned!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back