GP2 2015 Season Mod

Misc GP2 2015 Season Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
wpinrui submitted a new resource:

GP2 2015 Season Mod - This mod puts you into the always exciting GP2 series to race tomorrow's F1 drivers.

This is a GP2 2015 season mod, my second mod for F1 2014. If you found F1 boring this season, GP2 certainly wasn't, so this mod will put you into the Dallara GP2/11 car.

IMPORTANT NOTES
This mod is ENGLISH only. If you want to request more languages, please send me the language_xxx.lng file in the language folder in your F1 2014 game directory (feel free to PM me) and I will upload it so as to expand the language selection.

This mod WILL CORRUPT your save, so please...

Read more about this resource...

wpinrui updated GP2 2015 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Season Challenge Fix + Italian Language

This update fixes the problem with season challenge crashing on medium and hard modes. It also makes engine performance more equal in theory, although this change may not be noticeable compared to the initial release.

The Italian language file has also been added. Please, if you need more languages, send me the original language_xxx.lng file (PM me for details) so I can continue to expand the language selection. Thanks for your interest!

Read the rest of this update entry...

isn't there any mirror link? i download the link hundred times but always fail and the download speed is too slow
I just downloaded it in 5 seconds. Whatever your connection speed is, there is nothing wrong with the download server

I suggest that problem is at your end. Please do not use any 'download managers' if you are using one

what did he say:
Screenshot_20191211_230649_com.android.chrome.jpg

And oh, I'm not available to help you either:
Screenshot_20191211_230848.jpg

Maybe it's time for u to show off ur potential skills? :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline