GP2 2014 Season All cars

I am so excited for this mod it is looking amazing! Do you know any ETA Chargingcar?
Your skins look marvellous!
Im not sure we want everything perfect , but still the suits and helmets to do ,
I wanted to get a new Driver 3D model and Helmet ,
So that we can use this in rFactor 2 and AC , upto now we have 23 teams suits to make , so with 1 driver that would be 23 in total which is not too bad , but using the generic rfactor and assetto corsa drivers makes that 46 suits to make ,
But the helmets if we use 1 helmet that is still 46 Helmets , but using the generic games again thats 92 helmets for the F1 ASR , F1 Season and GP2 Season as they are been developed at the same time for both games , I want one good driver and helmet to use on everything but we will see what happens m8 , but still a lot of work to get finished :thumbsup:
Its just the animation for the new drivers that would be an issue , If we can get an expert in animation to help us it would be released a lot sooner for sure m8

Im not sure we want everything perfect , but still the suits and helmets to do ,
I wanted to get a new Driver 3D model and Helmet ,
So that we can use this in rFactor 2 and AC , upto now we have 23 teams suits to make , so with 1 driver that would be 23 in total which is not too bad , but using the generic rfactor and assetto corsa drivers makes that 46 suits to make ,
But the helmets if we use 1 helmet that is still 46 Helmets , but using the generic games again thats 92 helmets for the F1 ASR , F1 Season and GP2 Season as they are been developed at the same time for both games , I want one good driver and helmet to use on everything but we will see what happens m8 , but still a lot of work to get finished :thumbsup:
Its just the animation for the new drivers that would be an issue , If we can get an expert in animation to help us it would be released a lot sooner for sure m8
Thanks for the reply.
Glad you guys are working on making it perfect not pushing it out too soon!

I wish I could help with the animations but I am by no means an expert.

Still can't wait for both mods! Good luck to you and the rest of the team.

Thanks for the reply.

Just need someone who can animate a new driver and arms and everything for ingame m8 thats all F1 ASR have always used the generic models , but would be nice to get a proper F1 ASR Driver and helmet then personally I would be happier about it , but its not my choice so will end taking a lot longer to get finished :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.

I have all the software and have always wanted to do a pro 3D modelling and animation course myself , so might have a go at doing it , but have not had that much spare time at all to begin it :(
3ds max , rfactor animation

:whistling:
GP2 2014 Hilmer Motorsport #11.jpg

still in progress?
yes but can not upload to rd so stopped updating the screens , after it would be finished people then would be asking for the download and then again rd does not like links to external mods or mods , so unless we was using morse code its a pointless exercise :(

Its hard to see how much work we have done on our F1 ASR GP2 2014 Season until you see all the cars lined up , and this is only 20 liveries still another 6 to render lol ,
E very single logo has been hand made from scratch , by our chief logo expert Garry Vale :thumbsup:
arden16.jpg
arden17.jpg
art9.jpg
art10.jpg
carlin03.jpg
carlin04.jpg
caterham18.jpg
caterham19.jpg
dams7.jpg
dams8.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing