GP2 2014 Season All cars

:whistling:
F1 ASR GP2.jpg

Man mate, you must be real busy! Though it seems like you're enjoying it? Huh?
That second Dams livery took me a couple of days as was messing around with the F1 Style Hud for ingame ,
But have asked the guy who makes the Motec for a little help in getting some things to work ,
But he,s not replied I found a F1 2013 Style hud on rFactor ISI Forums and another Hud , but they have same issues I think they both show the Brake and throttle graphic but nothing happens ingame just the same , I can not find any settings to add them so they must not be there in the devtools ,

Hopefully by mid week we will have finished all the 2014 skins for the cars all done in 4096 res , so all are of the highest standards , but we have a Logo Technician who makes all our logos now , and they are that good quality , we could have easily made them all in 8192 , but most people might not have the PC to handle some of the textures , but was working it out , after this GP season is finished the mod for rFactor2 will be knocking on around 2GB ,
So I am very disappointed yet again , by the choice to limit uploads to 300mb , as now this mod will not be accepted by racedepartment uploads :(

How can we split a rfcmp file into multiple uploads ???

PS , This mod is been developed for rFactor 2 , and Assetto Corsa , we are in the middle of the F1 ASR 2014 Season as well for both games as well , and my F1 2014 DevBuild for rFactor 2 we now have 6 full cars ingame and testing them all accurate 3D Models , but yet again they can not be uploaded to Racedepartment , surely something needs to change as there is loads of modding groups making full seasons for Assetto Corsa , and Zero amount can be shared within this community ? :sleep:

We have loads more screens and liveries finished but just have not been uploading them as
Mate, isn't it so that you can upload files over 300mb when you're a Premium member?
No I wish , I even asked bram , if they could make some kind of Ultra premium membership for you to upload what you wish , I have discussed it with Bram a couple of times , so now just leave it alone , but would be happy to have paid more to shear my work and F1 ASR,s seasons with you guy,s ,
We have loads more screens and liveries finished but just have not been uploading them as I only thought about this issue again during the week :unsure:

felipe-nasr3.png
julian-leal4.png
carlin 04 leal f1asr.png

Would be cool if staff members wouldn't have limits ;) I could upload it for you...Well, I don't think people will be too disappointed with MediaFire for example. To be honest it would be cool to make two different uploads, the other one 8192 and the other 4096, but I guess that would take forever to upload.

Mate, isn't it so that you can upload files over 300mb when you're a Premium member?
Its 900mb now without all the suits and helmets and another 7 team liveries adding , so at a push when its finished and compressed into a zip , we might get it under 999mb but thats at a push compressed ,
So still 3times the limits of uploads , seasons should be a different tab , to where you can only upload full seasons and that should be an option at least ,
But its you guy,s who run things so hopefully things might change in the near future as yes racedepartment to me is the best place to share my work , but other sites give you the option still to use external links ,
That does not concern me about external links, As I think it was Bram who explained that this new system is designed for RD to have exclusivity of the uploads people make , that is fine also with me as well ,
But at least give people some option to upload mods to 1gb at least !!

Would be cool if staff members wouldn't have limits ;) I could upload it for you...Well, I don't think people will be too disappointed with MediaFire for example. To be honest it would be cool to make two different uploads, the other one 8192 and the other 4096, but I guess that would take forever to upload.
I searched around for over 1 week before deciding to upload my mods as people on utube was asking where they could download them ,
so then decided to find somewhere to share my mods , after looking to be honest RD was the only option for me to choose ,
so until AC came out all my mods are only on RD and no where else unless someone as uploaded them without me knowing about it ,
I then purchased a PRO Mediafire account to be able to upload files to 20GB limits each , then RD Changed the system , and now have used that much bandwidth on my mediafire account I can not downgrade it ,
So am now stuck with paying for it , its not that bothering as have loads of mods i upload now to keep safe to get better or some useful use for it ,

But to be honest with all the seasons coming out for AC over the next 2 years or so and as soon as the devtools are released we will be adding this season and the F1 ASR 2014 season to AC within the first week and releasing it hopefully 2-3 weeks after the 1.0 version of AC is released ,
so RD is going to miss the bandwagin if they do not start changing things or the mods will be strictly AC and other accommodating sites :thumbsup:

My F1 2014 Ultimate RealiZm Mod 3.0 was 4.5GB in size and spent months making it ,then realized I could not share it , so deleted 90% of the work as could not upload on here and could not be bothered uploading anywhere else , these realizm mods have 70+ Ratings on RD imagine where it would have been without having to get it down to 300mb ,
And it turned out I had one chance to share it , it ended up 309mb so I took a chance RD accepted it but if not would have been happy to keep it for myself ,
My personal F1 2013 Folder is 17.4GB ;)

It seems like the Force India is more difficult to make... Is this correct?
No but it his now m8 , I had done the graphics on both cars perfect s the two Hilmer are slightly different like all the GP2 cars , but my PSD crashed , and the scratch disk copy was corrupt so had to start it again last night , but have been looking forward to this car its one of the best looking I think ))

No but it his now m8 , I had done the graphics on both cars perfect s the two Hilmer are slightly different like all the GP2 cars , but my PSD crashed , and the scratch disk copy was corrupt so had to start it again last night , but have been looking forward to this car its one of the best looking I think ))
Wow, that's so unlucky... I'd have been raging after that ;) Good luck with everything though! And yes, the Force India is the coolest :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back