rF2 GP2 2011 @ Nuerburgring GP - Sunday 6th May 2012 09:00GMT Start

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes it should have started, but i havent got server access so i cant set it up. Ive been asking other staff if they can help but have had no reply as of yet.
Im sorry guys, its not the best start for a new racing series, i was hoping for a better start.
Im gonna give it untill half past before i call it off, something might have happend to something/someone, and thats maybe why we havent got a server yet.
If I do have to cancel this race, i hope you wont be put off from racing next week, and on behalf of Race Department, i offer you both my sincere apologies

Still cant get it started, heres a section from the rFm file, where there are references to other files that I need.

//SoundDir=GAMEDATA\SOUNDS\
//VehicleSound=GAMEDATA\SOUNDS\
//OptionsAnim=UIDATA\MOVIES\
//OptionsFlags=GAMEDATA\NATIONS\
OptionsSounds=UIDATA\F1SR_GP2_2011\UISOUNDS\
//OSCFile=GP2_2011_UI.OSC
OptionsDir=UIDATA\F1SR_GP2_2011\
//ReplayDir=REPLAYFRIDGE\REPLAYS\
//ReplayPluginsDir=REPLAYFRIDGE\PLUGINS\
//PluginsDir=PLUGINS\
//MovieDir=MOVIEFILES\F1SR_GP2\
//TracksDir=GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\
//PitsDir=GAMEDATA\SCRIPTS\
VehiclesDir=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\GP2_2011\
DriversDir=GAMEDATA\TALENT\GP2_2011\
//HelmetsDir=GAMEDATA\HELMETS\
//GamesDir=RFM\
//LogDir=USERDATA\LOG\
//SaveDir=USERDATA\
//MusicDir=MUSIC\
//ShadersDir=GAMEDATA\SHARED\
//ControllerDir=USERDATA\CONTROLLER\
//ScreenShotsDir=USERDATA\SCREENSHOTS\
//SupportDir=SUPPORT\
//LanguagesDir=SUPPORT\LANGUAGES\
//LanguagesFile=GAME.DIC
}

Yes it should have started, but i havent got server access so i cant set it up. Ive been asking other staff if they can help but have had no reply as of yet.
Im sorry guys, its not the best start for a new racing series, i was hoping for a better start.
Im gonna give it untill half past before i call it off, something might have happend to something/someone, and thats maybe why we havent got a server yet.
If I do have to cancel this race, i hope you wont be put off from racing next week, and on behalf of Race Department, i offer you both my sincere apologies
With the new rfm my game crashes :(

Oh, strange.
Ok, Im calling this one off, it doesnt look as if anyone is going to come online who has server access anytime soon.
Ill get back to you in the next couple of days about the Mod files and see if theres anyway we can work together to get them working.
Sorry guys, but this is one thing thats out of my paygrade.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%