GP2 2011 @ Korea International - Sunday 16th October 2011

gp2header.png

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM GP2
Mod: F1-S-R GP2 2011 (V2.0)
Track: Korea International, Korea (GP Layout) + Fix

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Extra Notes
•Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed.
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
To sign up simply state below!

Sign-up list:
  1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Adam Eggbeer
  3. - Kyle Puttifer
  4. - Matt Farrow
  5. - Stephen DuCros
  6. - Rob Hermans
  7. - Erik Tveit
  8. - Ben Phillips
  9. - Samuel Korthof
  10. - Martin Bulgin
  11. - Grzegorz Wlodarczyk
  12. - Leonard Mills
  13. - Emil Bonnerup
  14. - Rodney Van der Jeught
  15. - Mateusz Bozko
  16. - Wayne Morgan
  17. - Corrado Conti
  18. - Danny Clarke
  19. - Ferry Koek
  20. - Andreas Hall
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -

This is obviously replacing 92 mod. Shouldnt there be some sort of announcement to the 92 regulars? Is 14 drivers the largest allowable field?

Sadly i don't think it works like that Steve. I think we've just to move on.
I don't think i'll be racing this mod but i will install it and take a look.
I'm still enjoying the F1 '92 mod,as are alot of other people so i'll be racing on a saturday night

This is obviously replacing 92 mod. Shouldnt there be some sort of announcement to the 92 regulars? Is 14 drivers the largest allowable field?

F1 92 has had a good run of 10 months. It seemed the right time to change mod. Yeah there are a few members on here that regularly drove it but you have to also consider other drivers who may hate the 92 mod and wish to race in something a bit more modern. 92 was running out of tracks and just felt like it was close to death. Hopefully the GP2 mod will inject more racers and a new lease of life into the Sunday Open Wheel spot going forward.

Quite frankley I don't want anymore discussion in this thread on this matter, this thread is for this sunday's GP2 race - if you want to discuss it use the last F1 92 race where I will happily reply to queries. http://www.racedepartment.com/rfact...watkins-glen-sunday-9th-october-2011-a-4.html

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%