rF2 GP2 2011 @ Indianapolis - Sunday 18th December 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I cannot beleive it Martin, ive done few laps after u left the server and done a 1:16.400 when ive nailed a lap. I know its irrelevent to the race, but im quite happy to be in good pace considering my state. I actually decided to have few more beers to not feel the hangover and it probably helped me be faster.

I cannot beleive it Martin, ive done few laps after u left the server and done a 1:16.400 when ive nailed a lap. I know its irrelevent to the race, but im quite happy to be in good pace considering my state. I actually decided to have few more beers to not feel the hangover and it probably helped me be faster.

I said you would go faster :)

Already did. Sent a video to Lee yesterday (after finally finding the time to do it). A week later and I'm still seething about it.
Anyway, that's not the only reason. Got remotivated for my modding project so I wouldn't have got any practice in anyway.

Very bad two races for me, kept making dire mistakes but it was fun at the begining at least. Its challeging using this cars just due to the location of the mirrors you can't really use it, but fun cars to drive, see you guys next time :)

Another week another win :D seriously though I was lucky to inherit the lead the from Lee in race 2 when he went off, what happened Lee ? and from then on I just had to keep it on the tarmac pointing in the right direction.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%