rF2 GP2 2011 @ Croft - Sunday 3rd June 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So good to see you guys have some confidence in me :p :p :p

Track is the right one. Just not sure about the mod. I saw Steven got kicked because of a GP2 mismatch. Downloading the GP2 mod from the top post now to verify. Just to be sure :)

I do not have rf1 installed anymore for gaming, so I have to download all mods to try. Sorry that takes a bit longer.

Seems the download link for the series is another one then the series run. I am getting kicked with the vehicle, and so is Stephen.

Have to go and eat now, but will fix it afterwards.

{edit}
It seems the same version. No clue why I get kicked out.

a bit early for me race 1 at 18GMT so I just join for Race2 not a great race but nice tried stay behind Steve and Paul at start with cold tires in first turn really hard stay on track and more with mate Dewald behind:D but after few lap me and think Dewald lost car in turn "Sunny In" manage mine car to box for repair and jump on track with 1 lap out but push anyway for do my best lap on race and finish the race:)

Congrats William :thumbsup: and all guys

Thanks Christopher and RD for event

Race 1
Restarted after Steve crashed..
Restart saw me start from pole, I didn't have a great start with William leaping into the lead.
I stayed in second with Steve reeling me in. All went well until I locked up and Steve and I collided. (I was in Grosjean's car so it was inevitable..) I lost my rear wing while Steve lost his front. Steve being a gentleman racer, handed the position back to me. I was pulling away from him for a few laps before, again he started to reel me in. I made a mistake on the exit of T4, span and hit the wall.
Great racing as always, I'll be here next week!

I kinda ran away with this one it looks like :p

Q: Had taken pole with a 1:03,90x (Super Softs), 2-3 tenths in front of Steve :)

R: After the restart I found myself 2nd, got a decent start and got the lead... As I was running away, I decided to go all out to the finish.
Managed a PB of 1:03,7xx on 10 laps old Softs, was pretty ankward ! Then just went on with low 04's and a few high 03's, including one at the very last lap.
In the end, 3 laps lead over Valerio, I guess these cars were a bit difficult to keep on the road for some :D

Thanks all for showing up :)

I just had a crappy couple of races, but the other guys did well :) Hope to see you again! I just didn't get along with this track at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%