WIP GP Park Circuit - WIP

GP Park Circuit for rFactor, fictional, 7km, approx. 1m54 in F1.

A long, fast circuit, with several quick, technical complexes leading into fast sections for setting up an overtake. All scenery and textures are to be replaced and/or added to.

Working title, WIP track. Will add more videos as I develop. Mod used is FSOne 2009.

GP Park.jpg

Cheers guys. Have re-uploaded with a (hopefully) slightly better video quality at a higher resolution with a slightly different camera.

.......also now including external cam sequence after the in-car camera lap at 2:21. Textures and models need alot of work :eek:

GP Park.jpg

Looks like a Abu Dhabi, Bahrain style track, quite high speed with some technical sections. Looks fantastic really does. You've inspried me to start a fresh new BTB project :p.

Yeah was really keen to develop a track with the environmental feel of Bahrain, with a few hints of Abu Dhabi. I love the crispness of the Abu Dhabi circuit with its perfect lines and surfaces, but also love the desert-type atmosphere of Bahrain and the rolling undulations. Glad to have fired you up for another BTB project!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%