GP Manager Pro

Went cool the first race. Though i´m hardly bad hit on money! I have to take a little. Still no sponsors yet!

Well one of my drivers crashed and injured himself so he is out for 6 weeks the other nearly came last.

But I have a sponsor already! 40k per race, unfortunatly that 40k has been used for a replacement driver. Not soo good but it will keep the car on the track till my other driver is sorted.

• shenken

Servers down?

Service seems to be down since this morning. I hope it gets fixed soon again :)

What happens in your division?

So what happens in your division?

In my division (86) I am so far the leading RD member :D But my driver is 3rd behind another persons duo of drivers. I started last at Magny at came 3rd and started 1st at Silverstone and came 4th :(. Was 4th on the grid for Hockenheim but server is down :(

• shenken

Maybe because it was the last race, that the server needs a 24h break to clean up databases etc. Let´s check back tomorrow.

Bram: There are only 3 servers which are provided by the game. They arent just simed the races but the is a race report with a good amount of realism.

Sascha: I think your right :D

Data Reset?

Hi

The server is back up and running but all my data off my team has been wiped. I need to buy new parts and new drivers again! Any one else have this problem??

• shenken

After each season (10 races) the game will be reset except contracts you have done with Drivers, Sponsors etc. So if we reach Race 10 again the game will get into a 24 hours break and will reopen like it happened yesterday :)

drivers are only contracted for that season.

Im now in the 59th division, steadly working my way up :)

Toyocar engine and chassis, running avis tyres This car is pretty slick and my drivers are 3-4 seconds faster in the qualies :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%