GP Bikes

Now that Megaupload is dead is there somewhere else I can grab the latest version of this?
I had an early version but my PC died a while back & took it & a lot of other stuff with it....
(I even lost the bookmark to this thread & then forgot-D'oh!)

I hit the forum forPiBoSo's GP Bikes via Rupe's link he posted above last night & found hidden away in a thread a link for a non-MegaUpload link..... http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/gpbikes/gpbikes-beta1.exe
It's a 202Mb download but happens sooooo sloooow-it works though!
There's one track called Victoria (Phillip Island) & one bike (a 125GP bike) so it looks like it won't be long before I get a license & start upgrading....
Besides going back to patiently awaiting GPL's IOM TT release for conversion (we need a drooling icon here), I'll be waiting to see if someone builds some older period bikes....
Bring on the thundering Norton Manx's!:D

Went to have a go of the latest Demo version earlier but I can't get the game to assign a function to the analog sticks on my P/S controller except for the 'click function (L3/R3).....:(
Has anyone else had this problem & know of a work-around?
If I can get it to work with my PS controller I'd be buying a license ASAP!
Im certain that the earlier version I had worked with it.....

I was using my bars but there not good enough... that was done with my trusty G25
And for my next trick i'm trying to get free track to work to get the rider to move...forward, backward, left ,right.

The links and photos of the handlebar controllers are no longer working at the beginning of this thread. I searched and found a couple of interesting options, but no way of knowing if they are still available
bikebars.gif

freestyle.gif

ive got the thrustmaster bars ...and it just not accurate enough ...best option is a wheel (plus you get ffb)
even a controller is hard to use smoothly... Its a pitty but you just dont have enough buttons ...
some sort of facetrack could be used for body movement.....
getting out the pits is a nightmare but once on track it shines...:)

Does anyone know how to get the Xbox 360 controller working with this? I can get the buttons to work but not the axis (RT and LT and sticks). :unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%