GP bikes inclusion in the download list

Hi everyone, i was wondering why a simulation game (the only one in his category), like Piboso's GP BIKES it's not included in the list of the Downloads section with all the beautiful mods this game offers.
This would securely help the game grow, because as it is right now it only is a huge hidden gem, that a passionate people would enjoy but will never find..

Thanks for this topic Daniel.
Yes, we need it. The game is the best road racing game / sim out there, we need to spread it to a bigger and wider community. Having it on here could be just what we need, +1

Happy to do that, actually happy to support all piboso games as I think they are awesome. However never really been able to setup a call with piboso to discuss this if he wants it to be on RD. Very hard to communicate with the company so far.

If somebody could check and let me know.

Happy to do that, actually happy to support all piboso games as I think they are awesome. However never really been able to setup a call with piboso to discuss this if he wants it to be on RD. Very hard to communicate with the company so far.

If somebody could check and let me know.
I will try my best, thank you very much!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%