View attachment 495065
View attachment 495070View attachment 495078
Carset :

Ferrari 641 1/2 : A.Prost/N.Mansell
Tyrrell-Ford 018B/019 S.Nakajima/J.Alesi
Williams-Renault FW13B T.Boutsen/R.Patrese
Brabham-Judd...

Read more about this resource...

You need to get something straight - the braking is seriously incorrect in this mod. I need to brake at 200 meters in Monza (with the highest downforce/lowest speed) and also use shift braking on top of that! Other F1 mods do not suffer from this problem. And i am not the only one who noticed this.

You also need to fix your FOV - make it the same in all camera angles. Why the heck it is so narrow? This is not some Quake 2 mod, it's a realistic sim game!

Other than these problems the mod feels ok, great sound and feedback from bumps.

Last edited:
Excellent mod, thanks, but i need help with the suspension. i've serched in alot of folders and in the game. The car moves up and down to much.

Hi,
I 've a problem of inversion with mirrors.
GRAB_002.JPG

Hi, I can see the files for the Life but can't get it to show in the list of available cars to drive, is it driveable or just to race against for the time being?
Hello, there is a small error on life_W.hdv file : open it and add "goodyear90" on tyres line (instead of goodyear) Will fix that soon, thanks

Hi there,
I've installed this mod onto my old laptop and have run the Mclaren. For some reason I get a generic looking box and not the car. Did I do something wrong during the instalation process? I'd love to get some help with getting it fixed.
It does show up normally in the menu screen, but when booting it up in a session, the car skin doesn't load.

Kind regards.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I've installed this mod onto my old laptop and have run the Mclaren. For some reason I get a generic looking box and not the car. Did I do something wrong during the instalation process? I'd love to get some help with getting it fixed.
It does show up normally in the menu screen, but when booting it up in a session, the car skin doesn't load.

Kind regards.
Hello, first thing go to display menu and put main options on "high"/ "complete"
if it does not work, maybe there is a problem when you installed it. Let me know

Thank you for the mod.

How do I know if I have downloaded the version with the old or new brakes? I only see 1 download link.

The readme file of the download says v1.0. Do I have the old brakes, McLaren cockpit, March textures, and Life files or the updated ones?

OK, looks like I have an old version of the mod because I do not have the updated Life file (I had to manually correct it myself). It's not clear to me what I'm downloading, different versions, different updates, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back