Got myself into rFactor at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided I had to try the Endurance mod seeing them mint vids and all....already had rFactor but never got into it so reinstalled grabbed the mod and man its pretty darn good :)

However the FFB was utter crap but like to thank Ben Trusting as with his FFB setings I could actually feel the grip of thr tyres alot better.
Might need some tweaking but at least its drivable now. Cheers !

Will need some time to learn to race in rFactor and all that but will be fun I reckon :rockon:

One thing that bugs the hell out of me...when driving in Cockpit view the camera shakes a freaking lot...alright sounds fair enough but on a TV screen this gives me a proper headache after a few laps and disorientates me lol...anyone know a workaround at that ?

That doesnt really help when you lower it to 0% there is still movement that gets annoying when you drive for a longer period of time.

Isnt there a setting in the .PLR file that kills any head movement?

Ries i got the same problem. But it's off for me now. Go indeed to the settings what Sander says. :) I have also done this, and there is almost no head movement for me now.

Got to your PLR file.

Documents -> Rfactor -> Userdata -> your name and then the PLR file and change Mult1 and 2 to zero.

Cockpit Vibration Mult1="1.00000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Freq1="31.00000" // Primary rate of vibration affects eyepoint position (higher framerates allow higher rates)
Cockpit Vibration Mult2="1.00000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Freq2="37.00000" // Secondary rate of vibration affects eyepoint orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%