Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought rFactor this afternoon. After seeing that incredible F1 video I just couldn't resist anymore... :p
Game is at the latest version and I allready downloaded the F1 2005 mod (CDTP), the F1 1979 mod (+ track pack), the PCC 2007 mod, Champ car mod and the excellent Renault megane mod... yes... I have been busy :D

And now for the obvious question: what else do the rFactor pro's around here recommend? Any cars I can't miss? What are the best tracks? Etc.

Also I have been downloading from rFactorcentral, is there other sites that also offer downloads I won't find on RFC? I'm an rFactor noob so please some guidance...? :p :D

• Andy Marsden

I got rFactor about the same time as Race 07 though to be honest I haven't been on it much! Whats the best default season to enter for a beginner (on single player that is :D)?

Andy

I and many others I play with love the BMW E21 mod, great fun to drive.

I have also been really really enjoying the MMG F1 2007 mod from rFcentral, these MMG guys have really really given Geoff Crammond a very very good run for his money!!! I actually think this F1 mod kicks the **** out of any other F1 game/mod I have tried so far on any game.

Also the MMG trackpack from Round 1 to Round 5 is really really fun, and these seem to be the most played tracks on the rFactor lobby for the MMG F1 2007 mod. But I have not seen these on rFcentral though so I have no clue as to weather these have been officially released or not.

The RallyCross Group B cars are also very very fun if you just want to have a less intense racing experience.

The tracks for the RallyCross Group B cars can be found here.

hope this has been some help to you, and look forward to seeing you on rF asap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%