Got a bit mad with the camera...

Hi Guys,

Just to link you, I just posted on my blog some first impressions from rain driving in nKPro V1.3, as well as some videos of me sliding all over the place in bad weather!

http://vodkadiaries.wordpress.com/

Hope you all enjoy.

Regards,

Jon.

Regards,

Jon.[/QUOTE]

Yours, is a very accurate assessment of the tire physics and handling of the cars mentioned in your piece. It was the first thing I noticed in NKPro1.3 as it relates to the Osella in the wet. Right from the start of the race at Newbury, it was apparent that Kunos had done something special. The car required proper and precise modulation of the throttle and brake coming into and exiting turns. It did not have any semblance of the canned feel common in most racing titles. The car remained recoverable if 'caught' in time...as most cars are in the wet. It'll be interesting to test the Ks2 car in this release, as it was good 'out of the box' at first release. The 1600 in earlier versions....not so much. I gave up on that car a long time ago. It has always been unrealistic in the low speed grip...or lack thereof. You could go around a corner at 40mph and loop the car. It was just bad. I'm hoping if it didn't get revised in this version, it will at some point in the future.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%