Race2: GTC65 - all vehicles
Race3: GTC76 - all vehicles

Default GTL cars ONLY

Track: Goodwood
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 5 mins (just joining time)
Qualification: 15 mins - (no lap limit)
Race: 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins only

Had a big Fun night,picking cars not used for a while an it was just great, messed up here an there but always with a smile.

The evening started very strange was chatting with Amir an al of a sudden back to my desktop ,with a notice from W7 "GTLegends not working any more send report program shut down"after 3 times an a reboot I decided to use my League install put in Goodwood an my setups an start up with no problems.Have no idea what is wrong.Running on the server last night no problems at all.

Nice action pics Philip, thanks

Haha thank you Phil that was the mild one,im sure there was a more spectacular one just a few 100m's later on,from what i remember it landed in front of me,then just before impact,it bounced up again just enough height for a Healey to pass under :D.

A nice entertaning evening of racing again n1 Stu :), i think im gona try and do a lot more club racing forgot how much fun it can be....:D.

I picked the Lotus Cortina / Jaguar E-Type / Porsche 914-6. Bish, Bash, Bosh. :tongue:

There are some of my happy moments :D

my two wheels stunt

33212d1293202844-goodwood-revival-all-classes-goodwood-thu-23rd-december-grab_001.jpg
33211d1293202844-goodwood-revival-all-classes-goodwood-thu-23rd-december-grab_000.jpg

and my corvette beast recovering control

33214d1293202844-goodwood-revival-all-classes-goodwood-thu-23rd-december-grab_003.jpg
33213d1293202844-goodwood-revival-all-classes-goodwood-thu-23rd-december-grab_002.jpg

and with this goes my question, I only have 1 replay from the last race, but those before I dont... how can I set to save each race replay? If its on the same track, thank you :)

Attachments

• GRAB_000.jpg
    GRAB_000.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 240
  • GRAB_001.jpg
    GRAB_001.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 252
  • GRAB_002.jpg
    GRAB_002.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 269
  • GRAB_003.jpg
    GRAB_003.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 213

LOL yes thats the one :D,those pics catch the moments quite well,ofcourse not as exciting as live at the moment of it happening ;p.

Good stuff in the Jaaaaaag Ondrej m8,we all like stunning cu....oops....cunning stunts.

My illustrious rides du jour were.....Tina!-Healey-911RSR

Tina because she was one of the first cars i ever tried when i got GTL and fell for her then.
Healey because i was lost with choice so checked the grid and joined Bob M. on that one.
911RSR was planned as some end of the year visual style hilarity that the guys in RDHGP S4
got to enjoy on a round by round basis,but suddenly it all just clicked in to place and the thing
felt wunderbar from start to finish,i declare the RSR S4 curse lifted!! :).

Std Alpha/TVR Griffin/P906 .......The Alpha was easy to drive, though I was not very competitive enjoyed some good back-marker jousting, The TVR had a nice omph that gave me a chance to race with some of the Healey and E type guys for a while.

Sorry for giving you fits at the front straight chicane Stuart, I seemed to forget how to go through there for a couple of laps, and the P906 was a nice stable quick car for me, lots of fun, bty, did I mention I really like tomatoes
Cheers

I used...Mustang/Cobra 289/BMW CSL
First race I didn't get to Q since I didn't notice the 5 min practice time. I made it to the server just in time lol.
I didn't realize the Stang's top speed was so much higher than most of if not all of the other cars in the TC65 class, except for maybe the Falcon. I figured I would get e-tomatoed for that one for sure hehe. Major reason I went with the Stang is because I was pressed for time and I already had a stable setup for it from the Tuesday events.

Race 2 I went with Cobra 289. Again, another e-tomatoe magnet, but I love that beast so I was willing to get coated in red for it lol. Bob did a very good job of keeping honest towards the end of the race in his Ferrari too. And at the start I just barely made it under a very acrobatic Elan.

Race 3 I went with the BMW CSL Schnitzer. I like both beemers, but I have a special place in my heart for the Schnitzer, easily one of my favorite cars in GTL. Unfortunately a phone call came in that I just had to answer. I got distracted and stayed on the phone a bit too long and the race started without me...bummer.

All in all a great night and I'm happy to hear that Thommo is bringing it back :good:

Thanks Thommo for master-minding it, thanks to everyone who showed up, and thanks to RD.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years