Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017

Tracks Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gunnar333 submitted a new resource:

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017 - The world's largest automotive garden party

So here it is. It took me nearly two years to finish this track. Enjoy, but please notice the following advises.
This is a highly detailed track, so I do think a lot of you will get high frame rate issues.

I tested it on my NVidia 970GTX with triple monitors (5760x1080) and get about 66fps on world detail set to maximum. Because it's a hill climb track you won't have AI opponents but I still haven't tested it online.

If you get too low frame rates with your system, please...

Read more about this resource...

05388c90119b81bb13a0b17c7b7260fa.gif

Sorry forgot to mention it.
It is an A to B hill climb.
So Assetto Corsa only allows Practice, Hotlap and Drift.
Hope this helps.
I have no clue to why it doesnt load and crashes. I think my computer can handle the graphics and so on but since i don't really know much about computers I don't know what you should have.

Hello
It doesn't work for me too, neither with, nor without extensions. In practice like in hotlap.

I have also a Nvidia 1080ti.

Thanks to help....

Last edited:
It worked just fine for me. How are you installing it? Manually from the zip or via Content Manager? Try doing it manually if you haven't already.

The only problem I had was that, when the car and track load, the car is pointing sideways on the track and it is awkward to turn the car round so you're facing the right way. If you get stuck in a bail there is no option but to start again.

I‘ve got a NVIDIA 760ti and it sadly also doesnt work. But on the Screenshots the Track Looks absolutely stunning. I‘ve read your Thread on assettocorsamods now for one year and checked your Thread everyday for new Screenshots and Updates. I hope the coming Update will make this fantastic Track also run on my Computer. Thank you very much for your big effort of doing this Track in such a phenomenal quality for assetto Corsa.

It worked just fine for me. How are you installing it? Manually from the zip or via Content Manager? Try doing it manually if you haven't already.

The only problem I had was that, when the car and track load, the car is pointing sideways on the track and it is awkward to turn the car round so you're facing the right way. If you get stuck in a bail there is no option but to start again.
Manual install. Launched by ACManager or direct AC is the same: doesn't work, crash immediatly.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%