Good FFB settings

Hello guys I tried playing with the in game FFB settings and it is only getting worse. Every time I turn all I feel is vibration. I don't want to massage my hands damn it! :D I want information. Can you guys recommend me some settings. I'm lost completely.
- That guy that hasn't been here for months

Martin! If you haven't changed any settings and it's getting worse then I think you are in real trouble. If you've been playing around and have strayed too far bring everything back to a more normal setting. So first I will ask if these vibrations are caused by the ffb or are you car setups really that bad :p causing your tires to chatter in turns?

FFB strength to Medium and the forces to the level that you like. Turn off any vibrations and brake effects. The only change I have made for my ffb that seems to help me is in the file C:\\race07\GameData\ControlSet\Logitech G25 Paddle shift.rcs

"FFB steer force grip factor="0.20000" // Range 0.0 to 1.0, recommended: 0.2 to 0.6. How much of a factor the front wheel grip is on the steering weight." Maybe this will work for you?

Definitely an FFB problem because I only ran the original setup :D . The thing is I haven't been playing for a while and I've got a new computer. So I'd love to just go back to a normal setting and start over. The problem is I don't know the normal settings because I don't remember them. And there's no reset button either. So if you could just tell me the original values ? :whistling: :D Turned off all the steering vibration btw.

After five years and three wheels I don't know what "normal" or "standard" are.
Medium [race 07 does not support Max]
100% Reverse ON
Steering force 68%[right now, changes as pain in my hands change]
0%
0%
0%
Curbs 30%
Impact 25%

Logitech Profiler 100%
I do use some Centering Spring.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?