• 6slot1_URT Dry Grav Med Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 980
  • 6slot2_URT Dry Grav Long Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 6slot4_URT Wet Grav Shrt Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 820
  • 6slot5_URT Wet Grav Med Gears.lsp
    23.5 KB · Views: 906
One other thing you have to be aware of Ashok is what mod/plugin someone is using. I one watched a replay of someone on the Czech plugin on mineshaft driving a 95 subaru and beating the rallyesim WRC10 records by.......................lots (I don't remember exactly but 20 secs faster comes to mind). The Czech plugin has much more grip than RSRBR and so the times are simply not comparable.

Even I still wonder about those times. That is the great thing about this game, there really is no limit to how fast you can go. The record for Cote d'Arbroz is 2.22.something. My PB is 2.38.something, with a default set up. I do think sometimes, will there be a point where you cannot go any faster? Probably not. I remember when I use to play Colin 3, and I reached that point. Just could not go any faster. Clocked the game. Perhaps that is the difference between a game and a sim.

Hello!

Im in dire need of some Skoda Fabia S2000 Evo2 setups. If I remember correctly it was a couple of skoda's last season and so far none this season, maybe someone could share some setups ?
Ive tried making my own but the default "bumpy gravel/Smooth gravel" setups aren't really working for me and im not a wiz at setting it up myself.
Hope someone can help me out! and thanks in advance!

I don't do setups in RBR, and I'm not even close to a setup kind of guy, but here's a couple of things I'd try for tarmac (assuming it's similar to circuit racing cars)

Stiff suspension, low ride height in general.
If you want less understeer, the rear of the car needs to be stiffer than the front (increase rear springs and ARB).
You can also try moving the brake balance more to the rear. That might get tricky though.

Differentials I can't say much about, hopefully someone else will jump in.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%