good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
No change either... but the natural mod is still working.
I found the solution anyway : I set the Length of Godrays to 1.5 instead of 2.5 and things are ok now. I checked back the "Use custom weather's PP-filter" in Drive of CM.
I dunno why I got this specific problem each time I try a new filter. Maybe my triplescreen settings or resolution.
Thanks a lot for your precious help and keep up the good work, I really enjoy what you did with this mod ! ;)

Nvm found the problem. It was the pp filter. I forgot to put the GBW suite filter and used natural mod instead. But now i have another problem.

Idk if dynamic lights even work because i don't see the glare effect shine the road when close to midnight.

Any tips?
Do you have "Use custom weather's PP-filter" in CM's Drive menu enabled?

Update: Dynamic Lights description is really hard to understand so i will make it simple.

I took the extension file and dwrite.dll directly to assettocorsa file which fixed all my issues.

Now i can enjoy driving in the dark ^^

• Deleted member 197115

Discovered some weird bug with GBW Suite in VR (OpenVR).
Seems like at times I start getting overexposed condition with blueish tint.
Still cannot point my finger on what the root cause is, happens almost every time after bench run. No errors in CM.
Tried different things to fix this, restarting CM. SteamVR, cleaning or even disabling NVidia Shaders Cache. What seem to be working is checking and unchecking "Using custom PP filters in CM". Perhaps something gets cleared when that happens.
I am not using dynamic shaders mod, just _GBWSuite PP filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Peter, thanks for this amazing suite, your weathers/weather engine have always been my favorite...

I do however have one little odd/puzzling problem right now - all the clouds in the sky (regardless of weather type) move very fast across the horizon, even though the time is stopped of course. How can I fix this?

I use always use up to date CM and GbW versions.

• Deleted member 197115

Peter, thanks for making sky brightness and saturation configurable.
I have finally solved my "track too bright" problem for VR,
Turned out it was mostly due to too bright skies that were probably giving tarmack unwanted glare
assettocorsa\__gbwSuite\gbwSuite__config.lua
Code:
sky__brightness_multiplier = 0.85
sky__saturation_multiplier = 1.25

And OMG, Few Clouds looks just jaw dropping, I want to live in that world.

E0790330D1030EECB2F7E4537320CB0D15CE7709
@Peter Boese Lately I have seen this thing happening on a few servers (LA Canyons, Lake Louise).. track is super bright and yellowish. Is it just me? Something I did wrong?

I have a probkem and i think that its because CM's configuration, i have no time progression between 00:00-08:00 and 18:00-23:59, i check using ingame clock, and i see no dynamic changes, everything between 08:00-18:00 works great, do you know what could be triggering this problem?

I have a probkem and i think that its because CM's configuration, i have no time progression between 00:00-08:00 and 18:00-23:59, i check using ingame clock, and i see no dynamic changes, everything between 08:00-18:00 works great, do you know what could be triggering this problem?
There are no dynamic changes with gbwSuite right now! And in AC for now the ingame clock just works for times between 8:00-18:00.

Hi

dont know if this been mentioned before, but driving in the dark works perfectly but replays are light as in the daytime, anything im doing wrong?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%