good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
When I installed CM I did not know it was just a exe file
Who would install any software to the same folder as other software?:rolleyes:

I just copied my CM to my AC folder with the lua folder.
Works as normal as all CM config files is in users\username\appdata\AcTools Content Manager

Maybe easier to instruct people to move CM to the AC folder?
Then it will be no issues when updating.....

Last edited:
When I installed CM I did not know it was just a exe file
Who would install any software to the same folder as other software?:rolleyes:

I just copied my CM to my AC folder with the lua folder.
Works as normal as all CM config files is in users\username\appdata\AcTools Content Manager

Maybe easier to instruct people to move CM to the AC folder?
Then it will be no issues when updating.....
Would be a solution in deed. I will try to get it fixed within the code - it will be more flexible then...

I have copied all to my AC folder, got the script working but headlights at night have disapeared?

how do you integrate with the night time mod? Reading the pdfs it implies to install the weather and reshade stuff on top of the night mod - so i just copied all into my AC folder but now I have no headlights?

Thanks

Is the sun/moon supposed to be this bright and visible? View attachment 255144
i came to good results. here the moon is made with cloud textures. then also half moons are possible. BUT then there are no shadows from moonlight and no lighten up sky.

ysP9G8R.jpg

VAUoFV5.jpg

I have copied all to my AC folder, got the script working but headlights at night have disapeared?

how do you integrate with the night time mod? Reading the pdfs it implies to install the weather and reshade stuff on top of the night mod - so i just copied all into my AC folder but now I have no headlights?

Thanks
Do you have the latest version of the headlights mod? It should be version 1.19.
With this version it does not use Reshade anymore! If you have an old version, it uses still Reshade and this was overwritten by gbwSuite...

Thanks Peter - yes I am just finding that out now from looking at the website - i was still on an old version. Will test now

Thank you for your hard work

i came to good results. here the moon is made with cloud textures. then also half moons are possible. BUT then there are no shadows from moonlight and no lighten up sky.

ysP9G8R.jpg

VAUoFV5.jpg
That moon looks awesome but I am not sure it is worth sacrificing the moonlight shadows & the lighting of the sky. Keep at it you mite find a middle ground:)

That moon looks awesome but I am not sure it is worth sacrificing the moonlight shadows & the lighting of the sky. Keep at it you mite find a middle ground:)
Hard to decide. But another big advantage of the "texture moon" is, it looks much much better in VR. I tried it and the "sun moon" is really distracting.

Hard to decide. But another big advantage of the "texture moon" is, it looks much much better in VR. I tried it and the "sun moon" is really distracting.
The moon really looks awesome, never thought it was possible to do a moon at all.....

It sounded strange having a moon but no moonlight and shadows, but I have not seen it from the drivers view. You have to take my comment with a grain of salt;)

In the end it is your mod we as users can not dictate what you do on your stuff....

Most of the CM users have their Content Manager.exe in AC main folder. For those who put CM in an extra folder, an error will occur. IF the exe is not in the main folder, THEN the _gbwSuite folder had to be put in the same location as the Content Manager.exe. With the next version i will do a fix, then the folder will always be in the main folder.
My CM is installed in another drive and folder, not in the AC folder. So this current version is not usable for me? Standby for me then for v2.3 :)

So I usually start Content Manager from my start menu programs, looks like that's causing the lua script not to read for some reason. Running Content Manager direct from my steamapps/assettocorsa seems to run the script and i'm able to change the time on clear weather again.

First of all, this is the best of the best. However with a new version, I have a problem. It just doesn't work. I put everything in AC Folder (Content Manager is in AC folder too) and I have an error through CM:

upload_2018-6-10_19-35-46.png

I have AC in SteamLibrary folder, few folders back I moved the CM.

Installed the BW mod like always, but the game just doesn't start. With dynamic lights mod or not, with BW mod or without. Was working yesterday, but after update it stopped and I have no idea where to search for a log

Anybody knows where is CM log?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years