Gone Fishing: Off to Sim Racing Expo 2018...

Sim Expo day!

First night at RD HQ complete, now we are in final prep for our journey to Germany and good times ahead!

Looking forward to this - awesome racing on track, awesome sim racing at the Expo :)

(Plus I need another fix of ACC!)

Sim Expo day!

First night at RD HQ complete, now we are in final prep for our journey to Germany and good times ahead!

Looking forward to this - awesome racing on track, awesome sim racing at the Expo :)

(Plus I need another fix of ACC!)

Dont forget, WE(aka Me) need pictures of the new Podium F1 wheel Thomas said he was going to show at the Expo.

hi all
i was there on Saturday and have to say that this was a very nice idea to look around the Ring. The price was really low (i paid 10 € for the whole day on the GP Track with the paddock with i think 4 classes of real races and 8 € for parking under the Boulevard where the Expo was in).
Looking at all the Sim-hardware up to 10.000€ (yes really no zero too much) which feels driving it like a real car because you had paid as much as a real car costs :).
But also the Sim battles on the amazing big screen and everything around (RC cars, Carrera) was really nice to look at.
And last but not least to talk to some guys of the RD was as i expected a enjoyable thing.
So i was only 1,5 hours away from the Ring i will look for sure at the next EXPO SIM there.
hape

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back