S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03
S Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
S Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA '03

GT300 (PREMIUM)
P RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
P Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
P Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
P Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08

- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- The Qualifying Session will be 15 Minutes long. Come to the pits once the chequered flag is out.
- Between Practice and Qualifying, I will "reset" the track.
- Drivers are allowed to swap tyres during Qualifying, however this must be done in a pitstop.
- If the grid is not correct for the race, I will call a formation lap and all drivers must go to the correct position. A manual single file rolling start will commence when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.
- Before the event, clear your cache in GT5 Settings (Settings, Miscellaneous and Network) and then restart your PS3. This is not mandatory but it will help you.
- I will be on Teamspeak before, during and after the event. It is easier for me to pass information on Teamspeak rather than the PS3.

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu99man.

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below in the correct format:
Name:
PSN:
I understand the rules and regulations:
Car to be used: (Note: no two cars can be the same)

Entry List
1- Rui F. Martins - Rfm577 - Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
2- Name: Dubravko Sparovec- Goodwolf_ - S Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA '03
3- Stuart Pocock - Stu999man- Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

This is great Stuart.

A couple of things though;

RS tyres are fine by me but is that an oversight, did you mean RH?

You're not expecting GoM racers to be licenced are you?

You have a potential team of ten by the looks of it. Clearly seven would be the max. given the number of cars available, and perhaps just five is best, to overcome possible connection problems? 5, 6 or 7 ?

Fuji Speedway F would be my preference...?

If you'd rather have damage off that'd be fine by us. It too often penalises the innocent we feel.

I will ask my chaps to read and digest the above :thumbsup:.

Thanks Stuart re. Speedway F, RH tyres and damage.

It looks like we can manage a team of seven if need be, but our very best driver can't make it, so you're in with a chance !! :)

Good luck to all you guys :thumbsup:

ps. call me an idiot, but the three cars crossed out on the list above are newer premium versions of standard cars. Just a coincidence now I guess/realise. I've been thinking all night, and told my chaps, that those were the ones considered 'the same' and so could not be used under the 'no two cars the same' rule. Now I've seen that in fact those are the cars that have been chosen by those who've signed up. Doh! Is there some confusion or are we happy with possibly two Cuscos, two RX7s and two Artas on each team? Either way is fine Stuart. Would you clarify please.

ps. call me an idiot, but the three cars crossed out on the list above are newer premium versions of standard cars. Just a coincidence now I guess/realise. I've been thinking all night, and told my chaps, that those were the ones considered 'the same' and so could not be used under the 'no two cars the same' rule. Now I've seen that in fact those are the cars that have been chosen by those who've signed up. Doh! Is there some confusion or are we happy with possibly two Cuscos, two RX7s and two Artas on each team? Either way is fine Stuart. Would you clarify please.

We are happy with the two Cuscos, two RX7's etc.. I thought that we agreed

Ok Stuart, thanks, I don't recall agreeing that point, but we have agreement now. :thumbsup:

Last night was fun, I hope that you don't have anyone as good as that Ringroses chap!!

'Til 22:00 BST tomorrow then, but if you can't make a team of five or more would like to postpone to do some more recruiting?

I've suggested to my chaps that if you have only 4 drivers then all the GoM team should turn out and we should have a 'friendly' 'warm up' race. If all goes happily, and we prove ourselves to be a decent bunch, then you may be able to encourage more from RD to get interested?

Very many thanks to Stuart for his organisation at RD. :thumbsup:

We, GoM, all had a good time last night and look forward to you trying to get your own back !!

How to score disconnections is a problem. In the series running at GoM at the moment we award the average points that that driver has earned per race so far. This is not possible for a first race of course, but could be back dated later perhaps?

Given your numbers, and it being the first time we've met, we could call last night a friendly and start scoring from the next race?

Had Goodwolf been better connected, and not caught up in traffic, I would not have had it so easy....and RFM showed some good form on the Indy Road course.

I've suggested to my chaps that it would be best if we declined any possible friend requests (none received so far as I know anyway) in the interest of the far better option of keeping this a clan rivalry. Having something to focus on outside of our own clan series has been good and adds a different dimension to our racing.

Thanks again Stuart. Name the car/s and the track and we'll be there. :thumbsup:

it was really fun last night i had a great time in both races with close and clean battles, i was having a nit of a lag problem at the beginning of the first race but it got less serious during the race, it will be a pleasure to race with you guys again :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.1%