Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

better still add a 2nd profile, then do the PLR adjustment:-
You can then choose between profiles depending on what car you are going to drive, as you wont see the proper rearview of the GSCE cars if you just change your main profile:
1. go into your games install path and into the UserData folder
IE: C:\GSCE V1-20\UserData\
there you will see a folder named as per your driver name
2. copy the player profile folder (in my case it's called C:\GSCE V1-20\UserData\ Rob Fitness)
3. paste it into the same location and rename the folder
IE: C:\GSCE V1-20\UserData\Robbie Fitness
go into the newly renamed folder and rename the .PLR file to the same as the folder name
in my case Robbie Fitness.PLR

now go and make that change to the newly created player profile .PLR file via notepad or similar

this way it copies all your other settings at the same time so you don't have to setup wheels etc again, and you just choose which driver to use easily to get proper mirrors for GSCE proper content or clear mirrors for mods that show wrong crap in the mirrors.

hey, ive just got a gaming pc and have instantly got GSC 2013 to start my sim racing life and I've downloaded some other mods to add to the games contents with grate success but recently i have had some troubles mainly with tracks, i install them correctly (i think) and when i enter the game and to go on track i get stuck on the loading screen. no matter how many times i re-install it wont boot the track. this happens on your mod. any advice on what the problem may be. thanks :)

I downloaded this Mod a couple days ago to give it a whirl and I gotta say , I didn't get along with the Radical all that well....even though it was pretty fun to drive. The BAC Mono...??

Paul........I don't even know what to say. This thing has to be one of ( if not THE best ) mod car I have ever downloaded for any sim , any where! This thing is so addicting to drive it's crazy! In fact.....over the past 3 days.....I think 95% of the driving I have done has been in the BAC car.....it's just a blast every where!

Thank you so much for all the work you do for us hardcore GSCE drivers!! Everything I have ever DL'd from your creations is top notch....and the BAC Mono is perhaps the best thing to date. Incredible work man! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%