Cars GoKart 0.3a

Login or Register an account to download this content
rex1825 submitted a new resource:

GoKart - Kart mod

GoKart 50ccm - 13bhp/11NM, 70kg, ~105km/h
GoKart 100ccm - 22bhp/15NM, 70kg, ~125km/h
GoKart 125ccm - 31bhp/21NM, 71kg, ~140km/h
GoKart 125ccm Shifter - 41bhp/28NM (Turbo), 74kg, ~155km/h, 6-speed

Look into description of video! :) ...you'll find tracks that are meant for GoKarts

Big thanks to bobskype and Lunae for...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah but just a little bit not to much you want to be able to kinda slide around the corners making it alot more fun to drive. great work so far :)

...it's aero physics that I added, in fact both front plastic part and side parts have angle, and that's were I added aero physics. Probbably will reduce aero on mid part, since it is pushing whole Kart down, and leave front. Will test it a bit, and see how it goes...

Cheers and thanks for feedback, thanks to all that are using my mod :)

Karts create a decent amount of lift at the front (relative to their weight). Downforce isn't really even applicable until it gets to an FIA SuperKart spec.

So I would try some things with the "suspension" to provoke more oversteer, rather than tire or aero stuff.

I wanted to compliment Author's Response to the mod's go kart, but I have asked of things: but the go kart should not be a bit longer? like this
gran-turismo-5-karts.jpg

the rider's legs are stretched and the steering wheel at chest level,
I would like to know your opinion about it =)

I wanted to compliment Author's Response to the mod's go kart, but I have asked of things: but the go kart should not be a bit longer? like thisView attachment 67159

the rider's legs are stretched and the steering wheel at chest level,
I would like to know your opinion about it =)
Nah. The kart has proper proportions but the driver itself is too big. or the whole kart is too small.

...was looking at real dimensions of Kart, in fact it has almost identical wheelbase to real Karts. It's probably the driver that is too big.

On the other hand, I can admit that I have managed to make driver movement when driving in curves, leaning is working, and it will be included in next update :)

Also, I'm pretty far with eV physics, that is pure eV for my Tesla Model S mod... update for that mod will be out soon too :)

Cheers and thanks for support...

...was looking at real dimensions of Kart, in fact it has almost identical wheelbase to real Karts. It's probably the driver that is too big.

On the other hand, I can admit that I have managed to make driver movement when driving in curves, leaning is working, and it will be included in next update :)

Also, I'm pretty far with eV physics, that is pure eV for my Tesla Model S mod... update for that mod will be out soon too :)

Cheers and thanks for support...
Leaning will be really nice

...this is going to be included into update, with a lot of fixes also, but still have problems regarding sound, doesn't want to scream, and I have nice kart sounds :(

Hope to solve it tonight... Cheers

...sadly cannot make update with sounds since there is no good explanation what is needed for sound to work. Will need to delay update, sorry guys :(

I remember seeing somewhere that the devs are working on getting the SDK out with an explanation on how to use it.

...they did little update like hour ago, but still not working, did try asap but no go. Probably they'll update it in day or two with example, would be good to give us at least one temporary sound that can be used with whatever car... but it's much complicated... huh, we'll need to wait...

Cheers...

rex1825 updated GoKart with a new update entry:

ready for RC1.0.1

Here are few changes that are included:
- all physics files reworked for RC, added damage and placeholder sound (kart sounds waiting for implementation)
- added one more final gear ratio for GoKart 50ccm, for faster tracks
- added one more final gear ratio for GoKart 125ccm Shifter, for slower tracks
- reduced lift of GoKarts
- balanced braking force on all GoKarts
- changed position of driver, now driver is lower
- changed position of driver eyes (probably more fixes on this one)
- added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%