GoKart Skins Pack All Karting + Crew v1.0

Skins GoKart Skins Pack All Karting + Crew v1.0 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Instevs36 submitted a new resource:

GoKart Skins Pack All Karting + Crew v1.0 - My Skins Pack create mainly for 125cc category and Others Bonus ;)

Hi, here is my first mod or pack the skins share on RaceDepartment
I am amateur I create with Paint.NET

The original link of the mod
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gokart.16419/

Package Content:
20 skins made mainly for the 125cc + 125 shifter version.
In addition there is a pack of skins for all other categories 50, 100, 250 etc.
Read the readme file of mod for installation.

Preview Youtube

Preview Images...

Read more about this resource...

1544210889-screenshot-gokart250s-magione-7-12-18.jpg

Hello, a person for sent an example of the missing .png or .dds texture to make a 250s logo.

"on engine rpm light missing" on the 250s
Someone can fix what is missing in the data file to make it work and send it to me please.

I am null in it (data files) :(

1544210889-screenshot-gokart250s-magione-7-12-18.jpg

Hello, a person for sent an example of the missing .png or .dds texture to make a 250s logo.

"on engine rpm light missing" on the 250s
Someone can fix what is missing in the data file to make it work and send it to me please.

I am null in it (data files) :(
Content Manager Showroom is your friend. :)

CM_Kart_TextureResearch.png

So, the 50.PNG may be what you are looking for, but that should at least help you research the textures on vehicles.

Cheers,

Esotic

Thank you for your help, I have Content Manager but I do not know how to use it I do not understand English.

I will try 50.png to see if it works a big thank you for your help.

A question, I will surely make a version 1.1 of the mod, you can do 6 skins of more so that I can complete the category 270cc with your skins, if possible :)

Thank you for your help, I have Content Manager but I do not know how to use it I do not understand English.

I will try 50.png to see if it works a big thank you for your help.

A question, I will surely make a version 1.1 of the mod, you can do 6 skins of more so that I can complete the category 270cc with your skins, if possible :)

If you are asking me to make more skins for the 270cc kart I don't know that I'll have time for that in the near future, but I'll keep that in mind if I get some free time. I do like the karts quite a lot. :)

Yes I understand, it takes time, it was simply a question to know if you will redo it for your mod pack.

In case I integrated it in mine to have at least 15 skins for the kart.

I do not force your hand I'm not like that ;)

No one to give an opinion to know what he thinks of the kart 250s or a moddeur who know the data file (engein, power.lut etc.) to adjust at best so that it is the most realistic.

And the 50.PNG file does not work to make a 250s logo on the steering wheel, what to do

I was looking at the wrong kart, and wrongly assumed it would be the same for each one. Try 125s.png.

Kart_SteeringWheelSticker.png

Attachments

• 125s.png
    125s.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 177
Hi to all,

@Esotic
You who like karting, could give you an opinion on the 250s, good idea or not.

For the moment there is not much done on the kart, since I do not know much about data file for cars, I just improve what stuff I know a little.

I mix the data files of the classic 250 kart with 125s.
* "The 250s kart runs about 2s slower than 125s", but it remains competitive enough to make the 125s vs 250s.
* (250s from the weight and from the engine of the kart heavier if I understood correctly on the internet 125s go faster than 250s in general in real life).

So I loved to make a realistic version of the 250s, that's why I have to find a modder for so that he good modification Data files to help finish this version.
+
Also help modify the file ui_car.json : "specs", "torqueCurve" and "powerCurve"

If you know someone who knows how to work on it, it would be nice to tell me.
I thought of asking Shaun Clarke, him or someone from his team.

It remains that the data file to finish and has to do before version 1.1 and can be seen other updates after in the future(or not if not necessary).

My main appreciation for the karts is related to the general "fun factor" and also how they allow AC to maintain a high frame rate. They run very well on low end hardware.

I did a few laps in the 250s, and it did not feel drastically different than the 125s. I fully support anyone taking on the 250s as a learning project, but I'm not sure what the benefit of a 250s kart would be.

My main appreciation for the karts is related to the general "fun factor" and also how they allow AC to maintain a high frame rate. They run very well on low end hardware.

I did a few laps in the 250s, and it did not feel drastically different than the 125s. I fully support anyone taking on the 250s as a learning project, but I'm not sure what the benefit of a 250s kart would be.

But I'm not sure of the benefit of a 250s kart, for the GoKart mod you mean.

If I understood a kart 250s in the mod does not have that place in the mod GoKart v0.5c

I prefer to ask i to be sure, I did not understand the Google translation your message.

In real life there are kartings 250 shifter, that's why I wanted to create one in the mod.

It's not such a good idea in your opinion

Instevs36 updated GoKart Skins Pack All Karting + Crew v1.0 with a new update entry:

GoKart Skins Pack All Karting + Crew v1.01

Hello,

What's new in this update:

I'm just removing the 250s kart (bonus) from my skin pack, since schamb7364 has created a 250cc mod.

I will publish during the day, a new version of the skin pack "GoKart Skins Pack All Karting + Crew v1.0" for the version Shifter Kart 125 0.8.3 by Esotic and that Shifter Kart 250cc v0.1.0 by schamba7364.

I apologize this isn't actually an update just, I removing files that are no longer useful.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years